Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist App for 5ink [Accepted - Jase]

5ink

Villager
Minecraft Username: 5ink

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is the act of giving a creature, person, or event-based object skills or powers that would normally be seen as unrealistic and not possible. Metagaming is the offense of using out-of-character or ooc information as a way to influence roleplay conducted inside of the game (aka rp) as to infringe or destroy immersion by having your character know something they shouldn't.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: not a big rp person but I'm very into a blacksmith, magic, and crp. I wouldn't say I'm a very good builder but I've spent roughly 6 years building and that's mostly what I do in my free time. I'm a nice person but tend to doze off and fall asleep randomly and occasionally can be found rude because of it. All in all, I just like to occupy time and have fun and meet new people. That's kind of the basis for servers like this I find so I enjoy that aspect the most... and the building...

Referral: I was building and was trying to find my profile on planet Minecraft and accidentally clicked on this server page lol.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Norman Macleod

Race: Human

Appearance: Clad in a green tartan, this young lad would stand at 6'4. Don't be fooled, though he may seem somewhat sun-kissed due to his hue of skin tone this Gottland born lad would bare brown hair and hazel eyes like any common native. His clothing would include leather armor and a semi-heavy black shirt.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): (cracks knuckles outwards as to begin intense typing) *Thunder strikes the mountains of Gottland as rain cloaks the land in a tune of whistles. Wind breaks the white caps of water against rock and bends trees to their will as in the mountains a child is born.* "WAAAHHHH" *would cry out from the morning shudders of a hut, out coming to a grey old man whose tears weep across his face as no celebration of life is to be had on this day. As the day progresses, the same old man begins to dig a hole in the earth to put to rest an unfortunate mother. The child having been born the old man would now look to raise it. Yet no name but its family would be bestowed upon it, due to the grief of the following year the old man would face. At the age of 2, his name was bestowed upon him by his Grey'd caretaker. Thus on the 11th of Sporebloom 2291, Norman Macleod was named. Carrying on with his childhood he was a curious child who often loved tugging on his old caretaker's beard, following him out into the forest to gather firewood, and tend to the field, and his favorite part was once every so often traveling into town to buy food. Norman had often said hi in and out of the town to the guards, always curious as to why they were dressed differently from everyone else. One day when he was 5 Norman had gotten together his first sentence while in the forest with his caretaker to ask *"Who are you to me?"* with a surprised look and response said by the old man* "well I would be your grandfather Norman, that's all you need to know about that" *well... Norman would have no idea what this Grandfather thing was but as he matured he would begin to understand aspects of family. At the ripe age of 16 Norman would be carrying wood by himself with an axe in hand up to the hut where he and his grandfather lived. Now he would be quite popular in town with the folk having been a frequent troublemaker, cracking jokes. Though he would always be known as a kind lad who helped anyone out if they asked. One day however he would find that a request would be hard to turn down. Norman's Grandfather seemed to be getting quite old. In fact, he knew his time in this world was not for much longer. His grandfather would sit Norman down and tell him about his family's history, and take note of it so that he can pass it on to his own family. Norman's name would have come from the head chief of one of his ancestors, passed down throughout him. He in fact would be Norman MacLeod XI. The male direct descendants would carry this name as to show their lineage. He then explained how several of his ancestors had fought to defend their home, pledged to great nobles who rose to kings and became military officers. Then he explained to him his last tale. The tale of his mother who had given birth to him and died. He spoke of how she was married to his father a soldier who had lost his life in a sea raid. Then he told how she traveled caring for people as a wondering caregiver. Then he talked about how she was stricken with illness before he was born and then gave birth to him.* "Listen Norman, you are the last of us. I would ask of you with these old bones and eyes that you make a great name for yourself as an accomplished warrior like your kin before you and rebuild our family to be great." * with sad eyes and a full heart Norman nodded his head and spoke* "I promise you this" *with a smile on his face his grandfather would pass from this world. I sad day this would be for Norman but he knew now what goal he had in mind that he had to achieve. He would move to become a great warrior whom everyone would follow.*

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.