Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Willow Alderneedle

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Willow Alderneedle
|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

4d5748d639f1be280e1ec303d00a8e4d.jpg
Nickname:
None
20's (or maybe thats just how old she looks~)
Race:
Forest elf
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:

Hair: *
Flaxen Blonde​
Eyes: *
Sea Green
This is a clear and luminous blue-green color that sometimes has a darker blue rim around the outer part of the iris.
Skin:
fair to light tan
Body Type: **
Ectomorph
Identifying Marks:
the multi-coloured strands of cloth in her hair, they seem to signify something

* I get all my hair and eye colours from http://www.obsidianbookshelf.com/ just in case anyone wanted to know

** Body types from http://teemajor.com/teemajorsblog/3-male-female-body-types-explained
Weapons
901121 350.jpg
passingly good, enough to defend herself

MurSilverEngLipHj 01-tagged.jpg
it is her passion, her life

Personality
Type: @
Extraverted Observant Feeling Prospecting
Sexuality:

Alignment: @@
Lawful Neutral
Life Philosophy:

"My entire life is lived through music, the drumming, beating energy of life itself. If one makes themselves just a little bit closer to that energy, they can be happy"
Fears:

Losing her voice
or even worse
Her will to live!
Has Claustrophobia

@ This is a guideline, not a definitive personality. From http://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality

@@ From http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Theme:

Last edited:

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Vicious psychopath murderer that uses her flute to stab out the eyes of her unlucky victims
I'll put that in the suggestions box...
*nukes suggestions box from orbit*

But seriously, I might use that xD

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
She plays her flute and lures people into forests, then either stabs their eyes out as Tybalt suggested or.. Beat their skull in with that lute.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It's OOT skull kid confirmed
the_skull_kid__s_appearances_by_legend_tony980-d4r64rm.png
Look at the flute one's pose and now at the OP image, MMMMMMM

RexJen

Lord of Altera
People complain about edginess, but really, you'll be pretty much the only mass murderer. Also because I enjoy the prospect of someone having their skull smashed in with a lute.
I just... I don't know what to say, I was hoping people would want a traveling flute player that tries to bring joy to everyone. but instead I just get people wanting a mass murderer wielding a flute

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I just... I don't know what to say, I was hoping people would want a traveling flute player that tries to bring joy to everyone. but instead I just get people wanting a mass murderer wielding a flute
Peace is cool, so is combat, so why not balance it out with a music playing murderer

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Why not a travelling performer? Something simple. We've got enough characters on the server who want to kill each other.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Why not a travelling performer? Something simple. We've got enough characters on the server who want to kill each other.
But you see Rosary, these people who want to kill each other aren't going to kill each other because they're not murderers. They're just poop heads who want to kill each other but won't for silly reasons like sanity.
Also, Rex, make her sane. She needs at least a wee bit of sanity to act nice to people.
The ribbons symbolise her individual victims.
I couldn't agree more.