Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[wowzerz] Three Dragon Dieties

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
For the event? The top of the OP says 8:30 PM, which is 6:30 for you I believe. I would try to bump it back a few hours if -possible-, but it's likely not, so ETA is approximately either six hours or two and a half. :heart:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
For the event? The top of the OP says 8:30 PM, which is 6:30 for you I believe. I would try to bump it back a few hours if -possible-, but it's likely not, so ETA is approximately either six hours or two and a half. :heart:
oh, thats possible. Just post here and tag me if you do.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Unfortunately I will need to reschedule. As it turns out, I'm suddenly unable to play any sort of game on Tuesday through Saturday.

@Michcat I will need to bump this back to Sunday, apologies for any inconvenience.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
.. I should mention, before you guys get your hopes up.

The only confirmed worshippers are your and Glados' characters (Alts don't count!) - And there has been no real events, call for followers, RP workings to uphold such deities (Makes a bit of sense, as they are heretical).
This is with the.. added difficulty.
Please, please don't expect too much. The standards for additions to the Pantheon are set rather high, as they must be qualified to overtake, overthrow, and ultimately replace whatever is in their way.

Sincerely-
Best of Luck!
Nah, I figured. I hadn't actually expected much to come of it. What I did hope to see was a nice turn out though! But yeah, I want to say to not count my character as she is still technically missing. The only way I've been involved so far was helping Fronte out here and there. Now, I may come unmissing for the event, but even then, she won't be generally worshiping them in the Northern Kingdom. (She's worshiping them off in I'mLostHelpMeLand)

Edit: Aw, I definitely won't be here on the 13th. Dat is my birthday and I'll be at a concert out of state with some friends. Sorry Fronte and whoever else was attending! :(

Last edited:

Darko

Lord of Altera
One does not just "Summon" Victor. Victor is already summoned, he's sitting in the Cove, being a giant melon. Sally toyed with the idea of him being a god to piss off Inquisitors, and Darko thought it was funny, and went along.
He is a joke, in and out of character.