Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wrath of the Western Winds

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

(This event is a mini event due to the "Plague of Unease" as the Lucan have deemed it)
The winds wouldn't stop. They've withstood Thousands of hurricanes but this was different! The Clans have always managed peace amongst each other but something has made them violent. Fights in the streets were common and only grow worse.
Scourge is stained with Lucan blood

the Elders have gathered. They stood around the Stonehenge and prayed to Vermella and the Ancestral spirits. There calls fell into silence. Than into screams.
Scourge was attacked by men in armor from the mainland and after The few crops the Coarse ground could produce over ripen and die. The seas dont provide the Whales that kept the men fed and Trade with the East of the Island has all but stopped.

"THE ANCESTRAL SPIRITS BELLOW THERE RAGE. TO THE KEEP!"

"WE ALLOWED THOSE MEN ONTO OUR SHORES AND NOW THE GODS SHOW THERE WRATH!"

"BROTHERS! WE MUST STAND OUR GROUND AND PROVE TO THE SPIRITS WE ARE WORTHY OF OUR FREEDOM!"

All the wail the shadows moved, to escape what may be the worst storm in Scourge's Violent history Something was coming. And if the ships did not sail now, they would be trapped here.

"Them of many masks will know what to do-
-We must find a way to save these Prideful idiots and how to stop this famin. if the city endures this any longer there will be nothing to return to

Mikeal will have to wait. We need to save scourge."

And they set sail for Azerport​
@Rosary_Omen
@SpartanDory
@rimukinoki16
@223hero7
@Kyle1322
@bettemus99
@hatybee

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
You guys are gonna have fun getting Rain out of the tower and Doc out of the hospital.

Hahahahaha. Doc. Outside. Hahahaha.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
It's worth mentioning that If this wind and crop spoil doesn't pass soon the Lucans who don't leave scourge will die out.

So... If you play a Lucan...

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
It's worth mentioning that If this wind and crop spoil doesn't pass soon the Lucans who don't leave scourge will die out.

So... If you play a Lucan...
Yeah, there's only so much food left in storage... D:

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
cant wait to go from stuck in a bed in scourge to stuck in a bed in azerport XD. just kidding, grant will be there but for the timebeing ill be maining as my lucans

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The event has begun. 300 of the near 4000 Lucan in the west have fled to Azerport. Many stay behind and those who remain are stuck in the stoney keep

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
this was an enjoyable side event while I lasted.

Since I live in Florida, and I base Azerports environment off of my area, I think for every hurricane that hits Florida this year I may RP one appearing ICly for craps and giggles xD

And we have a long hurricane season ahead of us!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
this was an enjoyable side event while I lasted.

Since I live in Florida, and I base Azerports environment off of my area, I think for every hurricane that hits Florida this year I may RP one appearing ICly for craps and giggles xD

And we have a long hurricane season ahead of us!
were you there? :confused: I'm confused