Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xXAnimationXx - Application [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Animation

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? xXANIMATIONXx

2. How old are you? 13

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? United States Of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I do agree to read your Survival Guide before logging onto the server.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hello everyone I am Animation but you can call Ani. Most of you may be wondering what strange name I have well that’s because I didn’t get named by my parents they died a while ago. But that story if for another time. I grew up in a small town called Eckresley Tump. With my uncle he taught me everything I now hunting fishing etc. I heard of this new job in the near the transport and docks and that’s how I got here. But the only problem with is that it is in a whole new world but it seems to be closed off to me.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Well hello everyone I hope you liked my character that I made for your server! My name is Edgar and I love to game. The thing that really got me into gaming was the Nintendo 64 with the games Zelda, Super Mario 64, and Mario Cart. After that I started to move on to shooters and then finally I found out about Minecraft that really changed my gaming life I started to get into computer gaming and stuff like that. Honestly I can type on and on but I don’t really want to boar you so ill just move on. I love to play sports some of my favorites are Soccer and Basketball. I love all types of music especially Rock my favorite band at the moment has to be Maroon 5. So to recap all of this I am a 13 year old boy that loves to play video games I hope you guys consider me to be whitelisted. Oh and one more thing I love to draw I am taking art classes this summer!

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. In my single player world I am building a house and im practicing building I don’t really got a video or a picture so I don’t really got proof.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Most of my minercraft days I spend bored and I hope that you guys can really make it better. I have been looking for a good Roleplaying server and I hope this is the one!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes and just wanted to say this I never got banned from any server and I don’t plan on starting to.

11. How did you find out about our server? Well I was looking through Google and I found your server I looked through the forums and finally decided to apply

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes!

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your in-character introduction interests me. You do know that you don't have to choose a name that your username is, right?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Declined. I'm afraid your character intro isn't long enough. Please re-apply with an improved application. :)