Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yeetanonymous whitelist app [Approved- Fronslin]

Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying
Forums
Getting Started
Applications for White List
Lobby
Whitelist Application Generator
Add bookmark

HW Whitelist Application Form

{ Whitelist App }
Fill in the Form on the Left. Copy/Paste the results on the Right to your { Application Thread }!
Your Introduction

What is your Minecraft Username?: (Use your primary account.)

Yeetanonymous

How old are you?: (Minimum Age to apply is 14.)

What is your current country or timezone?: (HollowWorld is an English speaking server. Timezones will help you figure out the best hours to meet people.)

USA CST

Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?: (Find the links. There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)

Yes

Define Metagaming and Powergaming: (It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)

Metagaming would be using knowledge you have learned ooc irp such as hearing a location of someone from a friend on discord and using that info to find them in game.
Powergaming would be making your char op whether saying they have certain imaginary followers or people that five them information or taking control of everything in a combat situation like emoting *I use my sword to disarm him and atab him killing him*

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: (This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)

No

Tell us about yourself!: (Introduce yourself! No need to get personal. Write at least five sentences.)

Well I'm a 20 year old from Wisconsin still figuring out life, I have a love for rp, minecraft, dnd and other games. Been rping for maybe over 5 or 6 years now across diffrent platforms and games. I have a bulldog named lily, and I enjoy chicken.

Who Referred you? or How did you find our site?: (Optional)

Character Section

Character Name: (Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Grendyl Silverfoot

Character Age:

Character Race: (Have a look through our Playable Races! Here's a helpful Guide!)

Dwarf

Character Appearance: (We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)

Grendyl is best described as a potato. Standing rather short for a dwarf at 3ft 4 he has the round shape of a potato, all the while actually having rather dexterous skills and physique, most of his potato round shape coming from his baggy poncho and big backpack. Grendyl has curly brown hair usually covered by a brown and white winter hat to keep his ears warm, along with a brown and curly beard stretching down past his stomach, having blue eyes and a big bulbous nose, he usually wears a signature greenish poncho, covering up a simple leather tunic stretching down to his knees covering up his leather pants mostly which has a verity of little bags across its belt for storing things, along with that wearing strong and hearty boots, useful for exploring any terrain!

Written Test! (This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Grendyls story began with the love of two dwarves. Krygark Silverbeard. Ex- Mercenary, ex-dwarven military commander, and now traveling nomad of a destroyed Dwarven city. A stern man that tends to hold his emotions deep within him, only those closest to him ever seeing his emotional side.
Jade Redfoot. Explorer, wanderer, pacifist, researcher. Originating from a small Dwarven cavern town where she always wanted to explore the greater world around her, working in the mines for most of her young adult life untill she felt she had enough stability to leave on her own, going out into the world to find the great beauties of the world and to research the many diffrent ruins of Dwarven structures.
The two crossed paths on one faithful day when they both so happened to be crossing through the same cave system when it suddenly collapsed, the two managing to find each other and working together to find there way out of the cave, using team work and there individual skills. From that point on they traveled together growing closer and closer together eventually falling in love and getting married. Krygark opening up more and more emotionally to her over the years and the two eventually having a child on the road, Grendyl. They raised him to see the world as a vast open space full of beauty to explore, while also making sure he understood the dangers of it. Grendyl would spend his days learning to climb mountains, menuver through trees, and so on. Grendyl also took a key interest to merchants on the road, always envying them, being able to see the world while also bringing people valuable resources! It was grendyls dream to be a traveling merchant. So the small family traveled for years untill grendyl was about 12, while exploring a ruin of a Dwarven structure, Grendyl accidently caused a wall to collapse, and in the process his parents sacrificed there lives to save Grendyl. Grendyl blamed himself after this and was gripped by grief for a good while about his parents deaths, untill realizing they would not want him to wallow to death over them dieing, Grendyl knew in his heart his parents would want him to move on, remembering them in his heart, and continue to follow his dreams. For the next 20 years grendyl would travel The known world, exploring dangerous structures and beautiful landscapes, working as a merchant and courier where he could, learning to play the lute on the side to make a bit of extra money, always keeping his parents in his heart and always following there path,taking on the name Silverfoot to remember them both, continuing to travel all the while hoping to find people he can think of as family.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Welcome to the server!