Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

YoungDaggerPeen Whitelist Application [Declined - Cymic]

Hello, I’m looking for the perfect whitelisted server to play on. I’ve been playing Minecraft for many years now, I’m 20 years old and looking for a mature group to play this wonderful game with! I love doing redstone projects And playing with other people to see what is possible in the world of Minecraft. I will be a daily player although I do work 6 days a week I’ll be on! Playing Minecraft is my relaxation of the day! I hope I will be a good fit for the server
-YoungDaggerPeen

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
YoungeDaggerPeen

2. How old are you
?
20 Years Of Age

3. What country are you from?
United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I Have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming Someones Use Of Knowledge Irl Making The Choices Of The Players Character In Game For Example His Actions Or Appearance.
Powergaming Using OOC Making Your Character Unfair And Unfun To Everyone By Making Him Overpowered Often Using Ways Only The Player Has Access Too

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, You Dont.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shao

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hey! My Name Is Noah, I Just Recently Moved About 5 Miles Near Canada I Really Wanted To Spread My Wings And Fly So One Day I Got Tired Of My Same Old Job And Same Old Place and Just Said Lets Do This Thing. So I Booked A Ticket And When I Got Here I Knew It Was The Place For Me. Currently Working For A Computer Company And Enrolled Into College For Computer Engineering. I Love To Play Soccer Ive Been Playing My Whole Life, Main Position Is Forward I Also Practice Every Day.
I Love Role Playing On Games Its The Best Am I Right :D. Cant Wait To See What The Community Is Like On This Server.I Have Two Cats Both Brothers And The Names Of Them Are Mac And Cheese The Are White And Black And Super Sweet That Love To Chase Anything.I Will Soon Be Starting My Youtube/Twitch Channels And Would LOve To Feature The Server. Thank You For The Time To Read A Little About My-self

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nothing Just Yet, New Pc.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Planetminecraft!

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Sythaeryn SkillMoor

Character Age:

Character Race:
The Moor Elf

Appearance:
Sytharyn SkillMoor Has Black And Blonde Dreaded Hair With A Birth Mark Of A Purple Eye. Being 5'7 175 pounds Wearing Robes To Cover Up His Tattooed Body And Wears Wooden Geta's.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
One Night The Moor Elves Gather For The Nightly Feast, (Boar With An Apple In Its Mouth) Dark Robed And Rouge, Sytharyn Has Had A Tough Life, HIs Family Went Missing A Few Years After Birth. Some May Think Its Due To His Birth Mark . They Say The Birth Mark On His Eye Has'nt Been Around For A Very Long Time But The Occurrence Of It Frightens Everyone. He Was A MisFit Nobody Wanted Him Around And Nobody Would Help Him. He Had To Learn How To Survive On His Own. *Sytharyn Watching The Town Feast* *Stomach Growling* He Grabs What His Father Used As A Weapon. A Simple Knife That Had Engraved Symbols On It. *His Eye Started Glowing* Reading The Symbols! It Said "SkillMoor" His Last Name.. He Then Heard A Group Of Elves Coming Up To His Hideaway, He Quickly Puts The Knife In Its Holster Throws His Robe On And Vanishes In The Shadows. He Hears Them Talk About Him They Say The Want To Banish Him Due To The Curse. He Quickly Hops From Tree To Tree Going Through The Camp Gathering Whatever He Can And Then Vanishes From The village.The Next Morning People Cheer That Sytharyn Is Gone And The Curse Has Left The Village.. Thats Not The Case. Sytharyn Was Never Cursed, But Had Good Fortune Coming.

Night Falls, Sytharyn Closes His Eyes Trying To Fall Asleep He Finally Passes Out Due To Exhaustion. *Eye Glows* He Sees His Family In His Dreams.He Tries To Seek Where They Might Be But No Luck. *Still Dreaming* He Sees A Town Where He Might Be Ending Up At And Welcomed.
Next Morning, *Hears Voices* Girl: "He's Coming To, Quickly Grab The Water" *Hands Sytharyn The Water* "Are You Okay? A Village Was Attacked Last Night I Heard It Was Of Your Race How Did You Manage To Make It Out"? Sytharyn Short Of Words "Wh.. Who Are You." Girl: Thats Not Important Right Now Lets Get You To Safety.
As They Get Back To Her Camp Sytharyn Told Her What Had Happened How they Banished Him From The Village. She Then Begins To Talk About His Birth Mark. (Her And The Man Both Have Masks On Covering Half Their Faces.) He Then Suggest That He Should Go That Hes Had Enough About Others Judging Him. They Then Stop Him From Leaving and Takes Their Mask Off Revealing The Birth Mark Of The SkillMoor Family. Hes Baffled..They Then Ask Sytharyn To Join Them On The Journeys They Have Before Them!

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
YoungeDaggerPeen

2. How old are you
?
20 Years Of Age

3. What country are you from?
United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I Have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming Someones Use Of Knowledge Irl Making The Choices Of The Players Character In Game For Example His Actions Or Appearance.
Powergaming Would Have To Be Putting Hours In A Specific Goal Towards Something You Want To Achieve For The Game.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, You Dont.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shao

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hey! My Name Is Noah, I Just Recently Moved About 5 Miles Near Canada I Really Wanted To Spread My Wings And Fly So One Day I Got Tired Of My Same Old Job And Same Old Place and Just Said Lets Do This Thing. So I Booked A Ticket And When I Got Here I Knew It Was The Place For Me. Currently Working For A Computer Company And Enrolled Into College For Computer Engineering. I Love To Play Soccer Ive Been Playing My Whole Life, Main Position Is Forward I Also Practice Every Day.
I Love Role Playing On Games Its The Best Am I Right :D. Cant Wait To See What The Community Is Like On This Server.I Have Two Cats Both Brothers And The Names Of Them Are Mac And Cheese The Are White And Black And Super Sweet That Love To Chase Anything.I Will Soon Be Starting My Youtube/Twitch Channels And Would LOve To Feature The Server. Thank You For The Time To Read A Little About My-self

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nothing Just Yet, New Pc.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Planetminecraft!

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Sythaeryn Tentacion

Character Age:

Character Race:
The Moor Elf

Appearance:
Sytharyn Tentacion Has Black And Blonde Dreaded Hair With A Birth Mark Of A Purple Eye. Being 5'7 175 pounds Wearing Robes To Cover Up His Tattooed Body And Wears Wooden Geta's.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
One Night The Moor Elves Gather For The Nightly Feast, (Boar With An Apple In Its Mouth) Dark Robed And Rouge, Sytharyn Has Had A Tough Life, HIs Family Went Missing A Few Years After Birth. Some May Think Its Due To His Birth Mark . They Say The Birth Mark On His Eye Has'nt Been Around For A Very Long Time But The Occurrence Of It Frightens Everyone. He Was A MisFit Nobody Wanted Him Around And Nobody Would Help Him. He Had To Learn How To Survive On His Own. *Sytharyn Watching The Town Feast* *Stomach Growling* He Grabs What His Father Used As A Weapon. A Simple Knife That Had Engraved Symbols On It. *His Eye Started Glowing* Reading The Symbols! It Said Tentaction (Temptation) His Last Name.. He Then Heard A Group Of Elves Coming Up To His Hideaway, He Quickly Puts The Knife In Its Holster Throws His Robe On And Vanishes In The Shadows. He Hears Them Talk About Him They Say The Want To Banish Him Due To The Curse. He Quickly Hops From Tree To Tree Going Through The Camp Gathering Whatever He Can And Then Vanishes From The village.The Next Morning People Cheer That Sytharyn Is Gone And The Curse Has Left The Village.. Thats Not The Case. Sytharyn Was Never Cursed, But Had Good Fortune Coming.

Night Falls, Sytharyn Closes His Eyes Trying To Fall Asleep He Finally Passes Out Due To Exhaustion. *Eye Glows* He Sees His Family In His Dreams.He Tries To Seek Where They Might Be But No Luck. *Still Dreaming* He Sees A Town Where He Might Be Ending Up At And Welcomed.
Next Morning, *Hears Voices* Girl: "He's Coming To, Quickly Grab The Water" *Hands Sytharyn The Water* "Are You Okay? A Village Was Attacked Last Night I Heard It Was Of Your Race How Did You Manage To Make It Out"? Sytharyn Short Of Words "Wh.. Who Are You." Girl: Thats Not Important Right Now Lets Get You To Safety.
As They Get Back To Her Camp Sytharyn Told Her What Had Happened How they Banished Him From The Village. She Then Begins To Talk About His Birth Mark. (Her And The Man Both Have Masks On Covering Half Their Faces.) He Then Suggest That He Should Go That Hes Had Enough About Others Judging Him. They Then Stop Him From Leaving and Takes Their Mask Off Revealing The Birth Mark Of The Tentacion Family. Hes Baffled..They Then Ask Sytharyn To Join Them On The Journeys They Have Before Them!
This character is a clear copy of the late xxxTentacion, the rapper. Please submit a new application in a new thread with an original character and a more creative test. These were quoted in your original post!
Also, your powergaming definition is incorrect.

[*]Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.