Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zixssy's Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Zixssy

Villager

Minecraft Username: Zixssy

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use of information learned out of character. i.e., if you are aware of someone's whereabouts out of character and go directly to them or if you know something about someone else’s character out of character and say you learned it in character. Powergaming is when you make your character stronger than they should be or make them invincible or “god-like.” An example of this is when you are combat-roleplaying and you decide that no one can make a single hit on you because you’re just “too good” or something along the lines of that.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Zixsy and I am 19 years old. I've been writing/role-playing for a while now and I actually really enjoy it. I've been on quite a few other fantasy roleplay servers in the past and I've even been on the staff team for those. I would say I'm friendly and I've been told I'm rather welcoming. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people so do not be afraid to stop by and say hello!

Referral: Mystic (P3achy0)

{Character Section}
Character Name: Argur Irgard

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Argur was a more serious lad, his face seemed to show no emotions most of the time, straight-faced. His eyes were like his mothers, greenish-brown in color. He had the brown hair both of his parents had. He stood at around 4’6 and was quite the strong looking lad, often did he train to protect himself and others. He wore mostly green and brown colored clothing

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: (W.I.P)

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
‘I had to look him in the eye. Watch as my paren -...’ Then he woke from his slumber in a panic. The same nightmare that had been haunting his dreams for many nights happened again. At this point it was getting tiring. Heart thrummed in his chest and hands combed through his tangled hair, fingers getting stuck on the knots. He felt frozen in place. The fear that rattled in his mind, the shivers that were sent down his spine and the breeze coming in through the open window only reminded him that he was home. He was alright, safe and cared for. His sister’s joyful laughter echoed through the halls and the smell of a well made breakfast filled his nose. The slight chatter from his parents in the kitchen was the greatest reassurance he could ask for. His hand returned to his side as he slowly sat himself up. Eyes wandering around the room, looking at the paintings of The Irgard Family that hung upon the wall across from his bed. To the little notes that were hung above his desk. Argur grumbled as he stood to his feet - tossing his blanket back over his bed and tidying up his room. The male stepped down the hall and into the kitchen to greet his parents and younger siblings. Ruffling up his sister’s hair, Kovidar before he took a plate from the counter and took a seat at the dining room table. He ate in silence, thinking of the chores he had to do on this day, the training and what adventures his mischievous sister would take him on. She was always a hassle to take care of, he found that often he had to scold the girl for getting herself into trouble. However she was one of the only people who could make him smile. Perhaps even laugh. Argur held himself to a high standard, finding that it was much easier this way. He was lost in thought when his mother had lost her temper at who knows what, going on one of her toddler-like tantrums. Amusing, as always, just another day at House Irgard. The oldest child scooted back his chair with a slight screeching sound as the legs of the chair scratched against the floor.. He returned his plate to the counter. He offered a simple goodbye to his parents, Balvola and Grelu before he headed off to begin whatever it was he kept himself busy with while he waited for his sister to drag him along somewhere.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.