Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

€€€ - $$$ - £££

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's an art thread and she'll art if she wants toooo.
Grats on reviving a few month old thread with an impolite comment

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Feel it's appropriate to say this in my capacity as a player.

Necroed a thread for what purpose? To be a jerk? Congrats? Calling you out on a pointless post that makes you look like a jerk.
And that response... uh... well, tis rather salty there friend.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'm happy you demonstrated your own opinion of this situation, as it was a key contribution from someone so detached. Let the thread go.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Sooo, how about them feesh? I would gladly pay money for art of the glorious feesh overlord for long shall he reign, if that's what this thread is meant for.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
no, nothing is happening here aperantly
Not right now, no.

It's an art thread and she'll art if she wants toooo.
Grats on reviving a few month old thread with a useless comment
Feel it's appropriate to say this in my capacity as a player.

Necroed a thread for what purpose? To be a jerk? Congrats? Calling you out on a pointless post that makes you look like a jerk.
Thanks guys c:

I don't blame him, its a very odd way to bump an art thread - It discourages and demotivates the artist, which kinda goes against the point of an art thread.

as was I. it wasn't meant to be salty or jerk like at all, i apologize, and i cant delete the post if you want
Appreciated, mate, but don't worry about it :)

As a serious comment, can we just do this and all get along without another argument breaking out on the forums, please? That'd be lovely.
Hooray for narrowly avoided arguments?

Sooo, how about them feesh? I would gladly pay money for art of the glorious feesh overlord for long shall he reign, if that's what this thread is meant for.
Thank you, but maybe another time.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
What art you want?
Greyscaled/Detailed Lines
How will you pay?
Whenever you want it. (Rads)
Details (Character pose and expression, descriptions, profile link, misc. stuff):
I'm pretty open to whatever you think is best for Victor; He spends most of his time surrounded by 'research' and books, so any pose involving book(s) works for me, you can find everything you need to know on his profile:
[X]

Last edited: