Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

€€€ - $$$ - £££

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What art you want? Colored
How will you pay? I can throw 10,000r and the rest in diamond equivalent if you like?
Details (Character pose and expression, descriptions, profile link, misc. stuff):

Eala. :3 I will let you do whatever tickles your fancy. The character's pretty laid back and relaxed. Hunter type.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
What art you want?:
Sketch

How will you pay?:
Rads

Details (Character pose and expression, descriptions, profile link, misc. stuff):
Cinnamon is based off this drawing. Her hair is a bit shorter. Below is the MC skin and I'd like the skirt to be done like the skin is and not the drawing. :heart: As for pose just do something cute. I love the way you draw your Caparii and that's really why I want this.

Cinnamon_front.png Cinnamon_back.png

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
How will you pay? I can throw 15,000r.

Athryl pls. Profile is in my signature.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
What art you want? Greyscale lines n'stuff.
How will you pay? Hehehehe, 20k.

Beep boop surprise for someone, I'll poke you over Skype.

Last edited:

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
What art you want? color pls
How will you pay? Cash, 15k rads yo
Details (Character pose and expression, descriptions, profile link, misc. stuff): Jydorr pls c: Arms folded or something, hair in dat wimple. Ill have to update my profile but I'm sure with all the requests I'll have time :p

I WOKE UP EARLY ENOUGH FOR SOMETHING

Last edited:

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Umm umm umm.... Do I want this? I think so...
Can you still manage another Mich?
Otherwise I'll save this for later.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Materials, art trading, build work?

Although imma mention now my workload can only handle like one or two more
Just gonna save it for another day :D Probably got enough materials, but I do not really need a drawing that much, and I do not want to unnecessarily hoard :D

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
"Hmmm, I think I'll come up to mich's thread and get myself some new art for Dayter's return!"
*Clicks on thread*
*10 people ahead now.*
*feels bad*

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Umm umm umm.... Do I want this? I think so...
Can you still manage another Mich?
Otherwise I'll save this for later.
"Hmmm, I think I'll come up to mich's thread and get myself some new art for Dayter's return!"
*Clicks on thread*
*10 people ahead now.*
*feels bad*
If you two still want one, go ahead and toss it in. This'll be the last, though.

Its closed now folks~

now i draw.

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Ok I'll throw my hat in then~

What art you want? Sketch of Falk
How will you pay? 5000 rads
Maybe standing with a hand scratching the back of his head, but I'm open, so pick what you want!
Just want to emphasis that his quiver is placed near horizontal across the back of his hips and that his cloak is shredded to mid chest height along the back and breast height on the front. :p

Thanks very much oh mighty cat of mich!

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
AH WHY NOT
What art you want? : Want greyscale/coloured but too poor, let's do sketch i think.
How will you pay? : Radiants probably, but knowing me I probably don't even have enough, but I have diamonds. ;^)
Details (Character pose and expression, descriptions, profile link, misc. stuff): Gimme that Dayter standing with his hand resting on the pommel of his larger sword, looking his normal grim/grump self, weight shifted to one leg, looking out at presumably ranger stuff. You know where to find profile! :p :heart:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What art you want?
Greyscaled/Detailed Lines
How will you pay?
Whenever you want it. (Rads)
I'm pretty open to whatever you think is best for Victor; He spends most of his time surrounded by 'research' and books, so any pose involving book(s) works for me, you can find everything you need to know on his profile:
[X]
How will you pay? I can throw 10,000r and the rest in diamond equivalent if you like?

Eala. :3 I will let you do whatever tickles your fancy. The character's pretty laid back and relaxed. Hunter type.
What art you want?:
Sketch

How will you pay?:
Rads

Cinnamon is based off this drawing. Her hair is a bit shorter. Below is the MC skin and I'd like the skirt to be done like the skin is and not the drawing. :heart: As for pose just do something cute. I love the way you draw your Caparii and that's really why I want this.

View attachment 74008 View attachment 74009
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/scribbles.24092/page-63#post-621610
ta daa~
pls money at whatever convenient time~ (accounts are in the OP)