Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
[UPDATE:] Updated the profile, I forgot what I fixed. I think I made it, a biiiit more colorful?

Editing relations.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
[UPDATE:]

• Picture ✔
• Under Clothing - link to picture. ✔

Update on Vallèe De Mai:
Vallee De Mai has recently been claimed, as it has, a new home has been established there as the "Artorius home". Wulfe now lives in Vallee De Mai, working to bring it back to full conditions.

But strangely, she feels the need to leave it someone abandon. To hold a sense of abandonment to the once called home she grew up in. Memories fly through her mind, images of the past flash before her eyes.

"A day doesn't go by, where I see my father holding me and tossing me in the air with his bid smile and me giggling. The way he caught me and kissed my nose when he said, 'I'll never let you go'. I'll remember him forever, and live up to his legacy as an Artorius."

Wulfe will soon build her father the memorial he deserves in Vallée De Mai, to remember him as the hero he was. Forever loved by his family.

Last edited:

Woolsey

Lord of Altera

• Update on Vallee De Mai. ✔
• Current happenings. ✔

Vallèe De Mai:

Word would begin to spread as a new town rises once more from once called ruins it laid in. Tree's begin to feel more lively in the area and new found wheat grow back in the fields of Vallee De Mai. The winter and cold weather is over, but a new unease is present as wheat decade faster before one can harvest it for feeding. But other then that, there are no worries. Buildings feel fresher, as new constructions are built, and old ones repaired. Destroyed houses seemed to have disappeared with a new ground forming over where it's last situated, as a new glow of Vallee De Mai comes to life.

"A new life in Vallée De Mai, such a sad.. but welcoming feeling." Wulfe would say before placing her right gloved hand over her stomach as she stands atop of the tower overseeing all of Vallee. She would grimace before her bottom lip quivered "I wish you were here so I didn't have to work so hard... Dad", as a slow wet tear dropped from her defined jawline onto the old spruce wood.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
.. And an Argan would most likely fold his arms softly around the woman, and squeeze her softly
"He would've been proud. I know it." With those words, kiss the top of her head and gaze over the village.

(Shhhh, don't mind me)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Death of many...

Not long ago when Wulfe left the Crossroads inn in fear of a armored man - she feared, she left a boy she cared for so much behind to take in her heat. Her concerns were herself, selfish, and unthinkable. When arriving home, the unnerving feeling of him following was tight. Constantly, looking over her shoulders listening, listening to the tree's branches bristle against each other in her frightening time. She stood there, holding her swollen stomach, but she did not pray, she didn't hope. She only looked to the present. A shiver crawled up her spine that made her look towards the stairs.

Then there was a shout. It was her name.

Wulfe froze still, looking towards the open window. Her eyes lit up with a new kind of fear - a fear not only Jishrim can hold, but a fear above that held against a man of power, and ultimate strength that can endure any pain. She didn't hesitate moving to the bathroom, and sitting down curling her knee's to her stomach. Her poncho shrouded around her body warmly, but not protectively. Covering her mouth over her mouth in fear he may hear her fast breathing. She quivered in fright.

A door slammed open, and her body jumped in surprise. She'd look through the little cracks of the wall of the bathroom towards the bedroom door. Waiting.

Slowly, the sound of metal against each other were heard, and a metal man entered the room with a loaded crossbow. Fear had no words in the moment what Wulfe faced then and now. Slowly, he approached the bathroom door, before swinging one, then the other open staring at Wulfe through his cold, steel helm. Wulfe screamed in fear, scared he may shoot her. Scared she may loose her children who aren't yet born... Scared of not facing tomorrow. He looked at her with a calm look, speaking with a monotone voice. Wulfe would give him a shake, before a nod. He'd question her, and she would answer. Before he dropped his crossbow and it loosened the bolt into the near wall. He gripped her neck as she tried calling his name before- it was no more, he wouldn't stop, he kept going out of pure rage and sadness. But the only look in Wulfe's eyes were a cold loss, as they soon went blank of any sign of light, and her lifeless body went limp. He'd then drop her, letting her limp body hit the floor as he stood over. There was no sign of how he felt behind the helmet, only that he regretted nothing. He picked up her body, and went to the nether taking the quickest route there. Before standing over the ledge of a lava ocean and tossing her body inside, incinerating her body. He looked out to the vase burning waters of lava, a silent stand.

So ended the lives of three people - Wulfe and her two twins who couldn't see the world she wanted them to see - the world... she was scared for them to know.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
.. And Argan struggles to keep a goal in mind, to -live-.. Hearing of the news. Hearing of his life, her life, ending.
Bringing their unborn children into the fiery grave.