Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"Serella - Serri has become ignorant, even with Wulfe not wanting to be with her, Serri continues to think Wulfe doesn't care, but she does. But when Serri tried to kiss Wulfe, it's been awkward between the two. But it crosses the line when Serri annoyingly ignores Wulfe in the presence of others when discussing matters. "

up....date?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Relation for Kidd?~

P.S we need to RP more!

Last edited:

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Bronn - Bronn was a man of the Vanguard, a merc, but tired of his old ways, he thrives to change his ways and become someone else. Recently, having brought to Wulfe's attention he wanted knowledge of Silas, as Wulfe is a follower, it was a must she'd spare information of, Silas so that Bronn would learn of him. Bronn seemed interested, and wanted to become a worshiper himself, and change his ways mostly. But continues to fight nonetheless. A hood man, but remains neutral.

Glad to know I'm a hood man.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Bronn - Bronn was a man of the Vanguard, a merc, but tired of his old ways, he thrives to change his ways and become someone else. Recently, having brought to Wulfe's attention he wanted knowledge of Silas, as Wulfe is a follower, it was a must she'd spare information of, Silas so that Bronn would learn of him. Bronn seemed interested, and wanted to become a worshiper himself, and change his ways mostly. But continues to fight nonetheless. A hood man, but remains neutral.

Glad to know I'm a hood man.
I should update actually. Thanks for reminding me~

Woolsey

Lord of Altera

Made by the loveliest of all, @Tempy_

Thank you so much for being the first person to ever make something of Wulfe : )

It really warms my heart.

Last edited: