Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.7.9 Update coming and bugs! [Complete!]

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Removing them is preferable, the plugin page tells me that backing up the data is important- so I figure a better course of action is to just clear it out :p

Spark

Broken
Is it certain that our balance will be wiped? Because... kinda didn't get round to transferring it to emeralds....

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, something went wrong with the conversion and I'm going to restore it back to 1.7.2.

@Sybbyl Pretty sure you would've lost some building progress D: I'm sorry

Is it certain that our balance will be wiped? Because... kinda didn't get round to transferring it to emeralds....
It's not gonna get wiped- it'll be moved to a new plugin but when it's ready-

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Restore went slower than expected- server's back up-

Everything shooould be working okay, but if there's any errors/broken stuff, lemme know in this thread right away. I'm gonna spend tomorrow finding out what happened on todays update attempt-

Edit: it's actually really good I broke it today- learned something and hopefully I can update properly tomorrow.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I think restoring it might have borked the ports, since I am unable to reach the sorrows, due to it stating that the time till departure is consitently 4 minutes.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I just read that that one of the new passive mobs - the rabbit - has a rare hostile version (kudos to those getting the reference) - Will that have any effect on World Guard?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I think restoring it might have borked the ports, since I am unable to reach the sorrows, due to it stating that the time till departure is consitently 4 minutes.
Nope that was me- I forgot to switch the jar's around xD

I just read that that one of the new passive mobs - the rabbit - has a rare hostile version (kudos to those getting the reference) - Will that have any effect on World Guard?
Does it destroy blocks? If so, yes it will, if not, it probly means it can smack you around a bit-

Would right now be a bad time to create a new region? D:
There's no problems with creating regions- I'll make fresh backup's when I'm ready to try updating again.

Other stuff:
Blah blah blah- reworded the main post so people get it. Don't worry about storing money into emeralds unless you have a reasonable amount to store.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Nope that was me- I forgot to switch the jar's around xD

Does it destroy blocks? If so, yes it will, if not, it probly means it can smack you around a bit-
Yes and no.
The Killer Rabbit is a dangerous form of Rabbit like the one here:

On the other hand it being a rabbit means it can destroy carrot fields - A feature that would be nice to be not turned off :) (Yes you read right, all rabbits do that)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Yes and no.
The Killer Rabbit is a dangerous form of Rabbit like the one here:

On the other hand it being a rabbit means it can destroy carrot fields - A feature that would be nice to be not turned off :) (Yes you read right, all rabbits do that)
We have a plugin that stops crops from breaking when you jump on them.