Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.7.9 Update coming and bugs! [Complete!]

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, Ports broke and I've fixed quite a few of them, I'm going to fix the rest later (and most likely leave a few for the update) so it'd be nice if I don't get nagged about that, I have a lot of testing to do today.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's done now thank god-

I don't know how tomorrows restart is gonna go xD took over 5 minutes for the server to startup.

Anyway! Any bug reports twould be appreciated, nothing should be severely broken but I got the impression some players might've lost their inventories >_>..

Edit: Seems like an ITEM might've gone missing- rather than entire inventories. I hope no one lost anything important.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
We know, sally is informed, now let's stop to bugger sally with all this anoying crap, she already works as hard as a human being can work

(this isnt directly an agresive move towards you but it's just that a lot of people keep nagging about this stuff)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Mychunk has bugged out- old chunks can't be unclaimed.

I'm not sure why, nor how to fix it- but I'll try looking into it.

NiNi

MooCat
Mychunk has bugged out- old chunks can't be unclaimed.

I'm not sure why, nor how to fix it- but I'll try looking into it.
If the reason you cant unclaim old chunks is "Internal Error", you may need to wipe the database file and restart the server. If you do, you may want to give warning first :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
If the reason you cant unclaim old chunks is "Internal Error", you may need to wipe the database file and restart the server. If you do, you may want to give warning first :)
Ahh, that was my guess of what was wrong with it, I think I'll wait till 1.8 until I delete the database file xD