Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_TicciToby_'s Whitelist Application [Approved- Niek ]

Arydian

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
_TicciToby_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
I'm from Italy, but I live here in the US and obviously speak English xD.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes. :3

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using OOC information in roleplay.
Powergaming: *Mason takes out his sword.* *Kathy slices mason in half with her katana.*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! Im Arydian! I love Beyonce and Mariah Carey. TBH though, I like Beyonce more. I love Architecture and anything that is Design. My favorite color is cerulean. I'm Italian-American. English is -NOT- my first language so bare with me xD. Oh! and I love cats! :heart:

8. Do you have any examples of your work?
(Idk how to use imgur so I uploaded the file if thats okay :heart:)
It not nearly finished, but its getting there xD!

9. Did anyone refer you?
Everlasting_Emma
About Your Character!
Serina was born in Ascendia to Lorenzo and Madison De Parsouis on a summer evening. She was six when she was in the marketplace with her mother and face planted onto the floor making a scar on her chin. Her mother died at an early age. Madison was just 25 when she did. Lorenzo quickly took up alcoholism. He was abusive to Serina and her sibilings. When serina was 10 she met a girl of a similar age. Her name was Giselle De Dampierre.

Her parents owned a small wheat farm outside of the city. Serina and Giselle made good friends and stayed friends for many years to come. During a cold winter night when Serina was 16, she was fed up with Lorenzo and once sundown had come, she escaped her father's abuse towards her in Ascendia to go live with Giselle in a small town far from there. She ran with a small pouch of radients and the cloths on her back. They found a small cottage for sale in the outskirts of a big city and quickly bought it together. Free from her father and finally at peace.

It was anything but a normal day. It was Giselle's birthday. Serina entered the city and went straight to the market. "Leeks, tomatoes, Parsley. What else?" she thought to herself while marking off an unfinished list in her hand. It hit her "Carrots! of course!." She hastily grabbed them and put them in her burlap sack. "I know we are in need of the coin, but its your birthday. The only day meant for you to be spoiled by your friends and family." she mummers to herself as she walks home from the market.

She begins to make Giselle's favorite soup. She chops her vegetables and puts them in a pot of water. As she is putting the soup to boil, she sees something odd in the garden. She goes to look outside. As she peeks her head out of the doorway she instantly knows who it is. It was Lorenzo, still a drunk, abusive man. He noticed her. He rushes to the door and Serina quickly slammed the door and locked it. She ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door closed. Giselle, sleeping, was startled and instantly was awoken. Unaware of her the situation she looks to the door and sees Serina moving the night stand to block the door. "He's back!" yelled Serina. A loud thump was heard from downstairs. It was rammed to the ground with a bench from the garden. Lorenzo was breaking everything in his way of looking for Serina.

Giselle, still in her night gown, grabbed her dagger from the nightstand blocking the door and kicked the nightstand to the side and ran downstairs. "No, dont!" yelled Serina. Serina stayed upstairs listening in on thier argument. After a few seconds of yelling Serina heard a loud pound. She began to sob thinking he hurt Giselle. She runs to close the door as she hears footsteps walking up the stairs and down the hallway. As she cries, afraid for her life, she hears a familiar voice. "Serina?" asked the voice. Serina's head sprang up. "Giselle!" she ran to the door. As she opened the door surprised at what she saw.

Giselle was covered in blood splatters. "What have I done?" Giselle stood there, still in shock. Serina, speechless. "We have to flee." Giselle stuttered. Serina quickly put all of the essentials in a satchel as Giselle changed and did the same. They rapidly left. Not much was heard of them since.

Character Name:
Serina De Parsouis

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hair: Naturally Curly and a
dark shade of Brown.
Eyes: Pale Bule.
Skin: Pale with pink-ish undertones.
Tattoos/Scars: She has a small scar on her eyebrow.
Distinguishing Features: Her beautiful long curly hair and
piercing light blue eyes.
Clothes: Her attire is of an expensive taste.
She enjoys silk, velvet, and couture.

Written Test!
Alessia was born to Ethel and Aleksander Petrova in the winter. In a small cottage outside of Katherine is where little Alessia and her parents lived. By the time she was five, she had learned to tend to a garden. On a summer day, when Alessia was 7, her father began to build her a green house. When she was 9 the green house was finished and she quickly began growing herbs and such. Her father died shortly after from dysentary. She then took up the interest in cooking. She was able to cook anything from her mother's recipe book. When she was 16, she was taking orders from the citizens of Katherine for some coin.

On a fall day she woke up early, as usual. Alessia was 16. She put on her white wool dress and a flimsy leather corset piece. She wore a thin red scarf, looked obviously hand made, and a dark pale blue apron. She quickly ran her brush through her hair and quickly went down the ladder to her loft. She noticed her mother wasn't there. She just assumed he mother walked to town as she usually did. As Alessia walked out, she saw her mother being held by 2 men with light blue warpaint on their faces straight ahead of her. Within seconds she was tacked from her left side. She couldn't get a clear look at the man who tackled her and was knocked out with wooden object the man was holding.

She woke up he wrists bound. She heard the sound of men talking. She had a burlap sack over her head, therefore couldn't see. She also heard the sound of fire crackling. She sensed a presence. "Mother?" she asked lowly with a crack in her voice. She was parched. She felt a cold moist void on he lower left side of her head. She was bleeding. "Yes?" Ethel cried. She crawled towards Alessia. Ethel, also bound. The sound of horses, Alessia instantly knew they were in a carriage. "A carriage!" she said low though emphasized. "I know Dear." Ethel reassured her.

A man opened the door and boarded the carriage. He removed the burlap sacks. He chuckled in a sinister manner. "You two will make me some great coin." He gave them an evil grin. he grabbed Ethel by her hair and dragged her out of the carriage, throwing her to the ground outside. He did the same to Alessia.

They both looked around. it was an abandoned city filled with barbaric men all shouting. He again drags both of them by the hair up a wooden platfrom. He then shouts "The Auction has begun!". All of the men shouted and cheered. There we about 5 more women also being auctioned. Alessia was sold to a man. He stood out from the other men. A quick look she got at the man before once again being knocked out.

She woke up laying on the ground. From that day she was a slave for that family for 2 years. Forced to care for the children, clean the house, and cook for the family of 6. She would eat the scraps if any. Until one night, she was woken up by the mans wife. She helped Alessia escape.
(The story is a backstory from an old character of mine, if thats okay :3.)

Attachments

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I am just a bit confused as to which character is the one you intend to RP with, as you seem to have two test sections. Is Alessia, Serina, or Giselle your character? Also, arunes is not the currency of our world, as I noticed you mentioned arunes. We use radiants here, so just wanted to clear that up. But if you could just let me know which character you'll be using, as it's a bit unclear. :)

Arydian

Villager
I will roleplay as Serina. Giselle is just a character in the story :D. And The story of Alessia is for the written test :3 sorry for the mix up ;3

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I will roleplay as Serina. Giselle is just a character in the story :D. And The story of Alessia is for the written test :3 sorry for the mix up ;3
The written test is supposed to be for the character you play. But it seems you have an extra test at the top, which I'll just count. Two written sections weren't necessary.~

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.