Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Chance for a Ball (Voting)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Updated for Day 7 (first week done, one week to go!):
Jax, with a huge infusion of funds is now in first, both in Emeralds and in votes.
Sallana has fallen to second and Noble's Ball to third!

Remember, be sure everyone you know (that loves your god or event) votes on this thread, and also diamonds function as -50 r of sabotage (and are infinitely easier to get a hold of than emeralds). So this competition is far from over!

Last edited:

Iamanugget42

Loyal Servant of Altera
I vote Noble's Ball I promise Landem isn't threatening my family for if I don't vote for Noble's Ball hahaha send help

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Ooh, this is tough...

Do we vote per-character or per-player? If we voted per-character, things could get interesting.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
*Looks over at second forum account, and squints at it*

I'll play fair. :p But really though. This is the most fun I've had watching someone drown in money.
I'm glad people are enjoying it, and I hope they enjoy whatever ball comes as a result of it. But really, these funds aren't for me, they're being used to buy plots on the North side of Tambry so that I can:
a.) finish the palace gardens and
b.) Build a dock/warehouse/noble manor district so we can finally get a dockmaster.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Updated for day 8:
Jax is still in first, but the gap has closed, drastically. Noble's Ball is now in second with only 1.5k between first and second place. Sallana is in third.

P.S. One more vote for Noble's Ball would give the +1000 r vote to only the Noble's Ball and would narrow the gap to 500 r.