Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Chance for a Ball (Voting)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Updated second post with day 9 (7/4/15) information. With two more votes for Noble's Ball, Noble's Ball is now in first by about 500 r. Second is Jax and third is Sallana.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I paid more than enough to Jax and artgoddes so he better wins. Imma go dump more money

So a vote for Jax

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Day 10 Update:
Jax, despite losing the vote funds, has come into first with an infusion of funds. In second is Noble's Ball, and in third, Sallana.

Tip: Diamonds function as sabotage and act as -50 r for each one donated!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Updated for Day 11. Other than one more vote for both Jax and Noble's Ball, there hasn't been a change. The top 3 are still Jax, Noble's Ball and Sallana. In that order.

Oh, and fun fact. Thank you to the person who put a cooked mutton chop in the Korog shrine. The irony is not lost on me.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Updated for Day 12.
No changes, in either emerald/diamond counts or in votes.

Top 3 are still Jax, Noble's Ball and Sallana; in that order.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
In honor of ashington's barfday I'm changing my vote to noble's ball
I... I wasn't originally going to allow people to change their votes, since it would make people bandwagon... but I suppose it doesn't really matter. It just makes it harder to count the votes...
-Squuees and explodes-
Noble's Ball still holds the lead for votes, but is behind by about 2k rads. Bridge the gap and you're in the lead again.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I... I wasn't originally going to allow people to change their votes, since it would make people bandwagon... but I suppose it doesn't really matter. It just makes it harder to count the votes...

Noble's Ball still holds the lead for votes, but is behind by about 2k rads. Bridge the gap and you're in the lead again.
-Makes it rain on donations-