Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Political Map of the Northern Kingdoms

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
"Secondly, there is an Engem encampment/ outpost (although the chunks are not claimed) right on the border of the area you marked out. This means that the Engem would be able to more effectively control the area since it's fairly inaccessible for Senatoor and much closer to the Engem outpost. Basically the Engem have a more legitimate claim on the area than Senatoor since they actually have a build in the area. "

Yet, you expanded the teritorrity of The order, even if building that covers all the southern part is mine. And yes, I am in different house. These things have been settled, but I see a bit of injustice here.
If you see an injustice, get mad icly~ ;)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...I am confused - Why is there an outpost constructed on unclaimed land?

Isn't that against our rules, and can someone please explain that to me and clear the situation up?

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
"Secondly, there is an Engem encampment/ outpost (although the chunks are not claimed) right on the border of the area you marked out. This means that the Engem would be able to more effectively control the area since it's fairly inaccessible for Senatoor and much closer to the Engem outpost. Basically the Engem have a more legitimate claim on the area than Senatoor since they actually have a build in the area. "

Yet, you expanded the teritorrity of The order, even if building that covers all the southern part is mine. And yes, I am in different house. These things have been settled, but I see a bit of injustice here.
Do you have builds in the area? I scouted the area first and found none.

Spark

Broken
If you see an injustice, get mad icly~ ;)
Why should his character get mad because of what is an OOC map. Unless this map has been replicated in RP and has been distributed to the masses. Unless I'm completely lost here but isn't he talking about this map and not the RP claim?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Why should his character get mad because of what is an OOC map. Unless this map has been replicated in RP and has been distributed to the masses. Unless I'm completely lost here but isn't he talking about this map and not the RP claim?
I look at this map as all the RP claims.
A lot of diplomacy and inter house RP has already gone down because of this map.

I'm just saying.... A dispute might spark something interesting ;)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher

Isn't that against our rules, and can someone please explain that to me and clear the situation up?
Is it? I thought builds like that could exist..? At least, that's what Brogan and me thought. If there's an issue we can always clear it up.

Spark

Broken
I look at this map as all the RP claims.
A lot of diplomacy and inter house RP has already gone down because of this map.

I'm just saying.... A dispute might spark something interesting ;)
I hope that wasn't a pun.... xD

But to be honest I don't see the sense in this being used in RP since you would need a lot of highly skills cartographers to make a map that large and with such detail. I'll just overlook it v.v

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Wow, I love that you've put so much thought into this!
we teamed up :p

thats why the engem don't have their claim extended to there.

Is it? I thought builds like that could exist..? At least, that's what Brogan and me thought. If there's an issue we can always clear it up.
Well, its fine, just technically anyone can go set a region on there and take your stuff.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Due to Folksmight as a Marr outpost, as a militaristic border town against Silverian and Haven, Marr claims the mountain south of Folksmight.image.jpg

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The giant, long wall in the Hierax land is part of Avanor / Lonmar (on the map it just looks like a long sliver of stone, right next to the big lake).

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Renatun colors are dark red and white, as I remember from our crest. :heart: would be lovely if you write something up about Etheras and patrolling the borders stuffs so nobody can contest our land. :)