Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Rift in the Sky

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
They had one day OOC and have canons set up that magically appeared. Yeah, let's leave everyone else out because they magically set up camp that fast and teleported there before anyone else had a chance to get on OOC.
i mean to set up cannons you point them at a target and stabilize them

it's not like we built trebuchets

also the camp started before we arrived. Shinkmaho and Sif were working on it long before we got there, we just finished building it + i built it OOCly

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
i mean to set up cannons you point them at a target and stabilize them

it's not like we built trebuchets

also the camp started before we arrived. Shinkmaho and Sif were working on it long before we got there, we just finished building it + i built it OOCly
I was speaking about the camp/efforts, not just that Anhald party. (The one day OOC was referring to when the portal was first found.) Kinda would make sense for some time to be in place to allow people that haven't had a chance to get on to do that so that they can participate.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I was speaking about the camp/efforts, not just that Anhald party. (The one day OOC was referring to when the portal was first found.) Kinda would make sense for some time to be in place to allow people that haven't had a chance to get on to do that so that they can participate.
shinkmaho is literally right next door. they're neighbours with the portal. all anhald did was roll up cannons and tents.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
My faction doesn't even have a remotely good relation with Anhald, but I recognize that the Anhald lads put in a lot of effort into what they do, they're one of the most active factions and I'm not going to begrudge them an advantage because they actually found it first, linked up with a nearby faction which gave them a geographical reason for the amount of supplies they have and didn't say anything in character. That's literally who Anhald is.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
To be fair and in of defense of the camp thing rome which was way before mediveal times could set up fortified positions and anhald bieng highly militeristic like them. Rome could build camps that were forts with wall watchtowers ditches with stakes all in about three to six hours whenever they stopped for a night. So it is very feasible they could set up what they have in a day.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I was going to put effort into a post but I realized it would either just be met with shitposting, or ignored. So all I'm going to say is TheDeester and Axex

Your posts are pretty great.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Anhald military was marching with them to my knowledge. As well, we had Royal Couriers sent out from Natri.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
To be fair and in of defense of the camp thing rome which was way before mediveal times could set up fortified positions and anhald bieng highly militeristic like them. Rome could build camps that were forts with wall watchtowers ditches with stakes all in about three to six hours whenever they stopped for a night. So it is very feasible they could set up what they have in a day.
>>With hundreds of people, not five. Unless they are counting NPC's, not sure.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I feel like this should be discussed on another thread.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
>>With hundreds of people, not five. Unless they are counting NPC's, not sure.
even jak said i had 10 people stop bullying me

also if we need hundreds of people to do something on a server with 30 active players, then i guess none of the server's regions should be finished, because it'd take hundreds of years for a single person to build them