Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abbey Mirabelle Oceana - The Mermaid Queen's Tail

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
abbeyvie said:
I love the scenery, for is exactly what I imagined. :) you put a lot of detail into the docks and I love it, but you are right about your characters being 'okay'' so keep practicing them :) I expect another drawing from you for maybe some past parts ;) ;)
Gotta...keep... Practicing....on....faces. Problem is I love doing the background and scenery, which is why you can only see the tail of a mermaid in the blood tide picture

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
You know, only liking a thread doesn't auto-watch it for you.. So shadowsmalls might not even know about us chatting about him..

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
abbeyvie said:
I really didn't know what to write at the moment... so this might be edited when I feel like fixing it..
It's really just a filler.. I didn't write much because I kept getting distracted.. I also need some help..
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS :mad:

1. What was your favorite part? 1 reason?

2. Tell me what to write about! And yes this is a question!!

EDIT: Me won't fix it until I get helps..
1. Stupid answer: the part with me in it
Serious answer: When abbey finds the island, don't know why
2. Stupid answer: Dragons
Serious answer: Continue with your train of thought with sarus and don't let it pull into writers block town! I've been stuck there for weeks

Spark

Broken
1. The part about all of it :3 1 reason: Its all so epic!!!!

2. You could write about your lovely trip to Uliima! ^-^

W

wakerman4

Abbey Tail, aye, I know of her.
'Tis one of the most smartest and best music players, the Mermaids be.
I went around to many people. Dwarfs, Humans, A naked man named Robin...
...but they all say strange things of ta Mermaids.​
So...I committed Suicide and visited Abby Tail.​
And ya know?​
I know I have a dagger tipped above me head...but it was 'ta best thing I have ever done in my travels, ever since I killed the man who killed me family.​
And that....was a long time ago, aye.​
Say what ye like of Abby Tail, and 'ta Mermaids...​
...but remember 'tis.​
The worst creatures who walk and swim are the legged folk'.​
Aye...Mermaids be sometimes nasty, but all the same, friendly is yer were there friend.​
(Read Gromm Wake, on the Fourms)​
( Abby, why not do a story about da daft legged man who entered your home and offered himself? Ye know who I mean )​