Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

After-Action Breakwater Discussion

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I just think from the perspective of the more politically inclined, diplomatic characters who had nothing to add to any war, this is seen as more of a setback and for want of a better term, a ball ache.

Now that I've had the chance to reconsider what happened I can see how the decision was made even though on a personal level I don't agree with it. However at this point there's nothing to be done about it.

Excluding that, what I saw of the event looked like it had been handled extremely well. 10/10 to the staff on that front, especially the fire damage.

All of this will certainly generate more role-play, even if it's the kind I can't get involved in. If any future battles are handled as succinctly, you all have a lot to look forward too~
i could quote littlefinger about how chaos is a ladder, and how that was a major motivation for him to start the war of the five kings and the like, but that's overused. my alt is fighting for anhald, but my main is uninvolved at the moment but planning on war profiteering as soon as he finds an opportunity to

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
i could quote littlefinger about how chaos is a ladder, and how that was a major motivation for him to start the war of the five kings and the like, but that's overused. my alt is fighting for anhald, but my main is uninvolved at the moment but planning on war profiteering as soon as he finds an opportunity to
The parallels between asoiaf and HW are already too strong as it is.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I demand I get the other James back! Someone told me he was a perma death character and I hate it!

I wanted another James friend... I was gonna try and become James squared.
RIP other James...