Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ancient Elven Capital] The Grove of Tauredal

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I apologise for the delay!
@mairinbaihn and I are pleased to announce that we finally be able to accept applications for housing!
If you have a specific home in mind, let me know IG. But for now, simply fill out the following form either in a PM or in this thread:

IG Name: Your account name
IC Name: Your character name
Race: Your characters race (Note: Elves are given priority)
Profession: There may be a specific house for your characters profession e.g. Baker
Anything you'd like to add: Self-explanatory

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
For future

IG Name: Dr_Patriot
IC Name: Alphonse
Race: Silver Elf
Profession: Blacksmith (He follows Shalherana, but he doesn't much abide by the 'no steel' rule)
Anything you'd like to add: He can't live their IC right now, but very soon in the future he will be able to. For the safety of the forest, any building he could make his forge in should be outside of Tauredal proper unless there is a way to inhibit any possible spread of fire around a forge.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
For future

IG Name: Dr_Patriot
IC Name: Alphonse
Race: Silver Elf
Profession: Blacksmith (He follows Shalherana, but he doesn't much abide by the 'no steel' rule)
Anything you'd like to add: He can't live their IC right now, but very soon in the future he will be able to. For the safety of the forest, any building he could make his forge in should be outside of Tauredal proper unless there is a way to inhibit any possible spread of fire around a forge.
Technically there is already a forge, you just gotta know how to find it - entrance via the storage vaults.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
right okay then
and as far as I can see, there aren't any other forest elf settlements?
*Weakly points at Reignfall which received two new citizens the past week and is being worked on even if not having a proper thread for it.*

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
go away tempy
reignfall is a place for illthilior to store his harem

i'd suggest riseport but its violent

Uncray

Lord of Altera
*Weakly points at Reignfall which received two new citizens the past week and is being worked on even if not having a proper thread for it.*
*Weakly shakes my fist at you, and says MAKE A PROPER THREAD THEN.*

butiwillgohavealook

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
go away tempy
reignfall is a place for illthilior to store his harem

i'd suggest riseport but its violent
riseport is for murderous swamp hobos that like chilling with crocodiles
go away elz

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I have no idea what you people are editing my post for, this is lying towards the general public