Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

marinasadler :whitelist application [Approved - Ghost]

Marinasadler

Legend of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username? marinasadler
2. How old are you? 16
3. Where are you? South east England!
4. Have you read our guides yet? Of course!

5. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Well, I've played on this server since 2012! so i'm not new around here and I do like it! I work at Pizza Hut as a waitress.
I am studying Sociology, English, Travel tourism in college and I really love aviation. I admire the American air force!
I've been playing minecraft for many-a-years and I do love it, however I'm not always on due to studying. Narvendel and I used to play on this server all the time, my old application is still on here! anyways I miss the community of the server too!

6. Do you have any examples of your work? Well, I'm not a builder, certainly not an artist, but I do play tenor drum in a bagpipes band!

7. Did you explore our world? I did indeed, the building quality is outstanding.

About your character
Name
: Myla Crest
Race: Elf
Appearance: she has shiny long blonde hair, any man would desire, and green eyes, standing at about 5ft tall, with a mysterious scar down her right cheek. She tends to wear a dark brown jacket that covers her face and insecurity of her scar, but wears tight- looking black trousers and hunting boots. Never seen without her bow and arrows.

Her small looking- pointed ears can be spot from a mile off.
The final test:

Do you know Myla Crest? ? Oh, Myla! I know of her, she's that creative, fast attacking, food cooking, clumsy young girl who is a chef for the bakery in Altera... I heard she was the chef, or the make do chef for the soldiers, and she collected the bones of the wounded and made fairly lights out of the hollow ones, haha, odd I know! She always used to say she wanted to be a diamond miner for Altera and co, but once I saw her try and mine iron with a wooden sword! AHAHA! I remember when I last saw her after the war of New forest she said "I shall heal, with mama's home made apple pie, mama's home made chicken soup. Oh yes.". Funny lady she is.
She is one good builder though, give the girl a stick, and she'll make a tree
Give the girl a log and she'll make a house
Give the girl a diamond and she'll make your wildest dreams come true.
Give that girl one furnace and she'll feed the whole of Altera I tell ya'. I don't know how she does it but blimey can she hunt, and cook. I'll never forget her pumpkin pies.
Now talking about it I remember some of the back story she told me, she was a seamstress for the 'Gardem Germelos' which was an army kit dispenser before the war of Alentereos! And she once said that "I will disappear my love, but I guarantee that you shall see my face again, will it be outside my castle, through the trees, hidden by the guardsmen, or at a circus show, a dancer, perhaps!"
Crazy, indecisive and creative are the three words I'd use to describe her!
Oh, and unforgettable, she leaves an imprint in your brain and on your heart that you will never forget. She's a typical lady, etiquette, manners and all, you'd never see the girl without good posture, ever.. Very well spoken too!
But she has two sides, she is all lady-like and dreamy. But if you meet her when she is concentrating then you will never forget that look in her eyes when you try to talk to her. She completely zones out, a different person.... So odd.

Each time I talk about her I remember something new! She used to love wearing a brown scarf that was made out of her sheep back home, it was so soft and she used it to cover her broken lips in the cold, or she'd place it along her shoulders to keep her cosey and wrm, anywhere, you'd see her with that scarf.

Anyways, a summary, to know a Myla is to love a Myla....

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hey Marina! Or should I say welcome back after an almost 3 year break! :p

Couple things, first that your test has to be a minimum of 400 words, and that the world is called Altera, and the continent the server is based on is the Northern Kingdoms, not Hollowworld. Everything else in the test is fine, as it could just be a story~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
The test still mentions hollow world, and again as long as Gardem Germelos and the war of Alentereos are just stories, then it's fine

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
All sorted indeed!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.