Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ancient Elven Capital] The Grove of Tauredal

skuller

Lord of Altera
Sayd has a small room at a top of one of the Eldnari. Not really active but he did use it to stay a night. If a lot of people join and there is no room I'd be happy to give it up but if not I'd ask if it's ok if Sayd keeps it.

z_Maestro_z

Villager
Name: Zayden
Race: Forest Elf
Profession: Archer/Farmer
[Link to Character Profile]
Anything you'd like to add:
It's a brand new character, so I'd like to make it so that my hometown is in Tauredal, if at all possible. I'm also a rather inexperienced RPer, so any help would be welcome.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Attention, citizens of Tauredal!

Tauredal will be undergoing major changes in the coming weeks. As a result, all citizens of the current Tauredal are asked to reply to this thread to state their intentions to either stay in the region or leave it within a week. You are more than welcome to stay in your house and keep your items we only ask that you reply to this thread to state whether or not you will do so!
Failure to reply to this thread within a week will result in all items/housing being confiscated within Tauredal.

Anyone wishing to join Tauredal will be able to apply for housing once the one week grace period has passed for all the old citizens.

Thank you!

skuller

Lord of Altera
Attention, citizens of Tauredal!

Tauredal will be undergoing major changes in the coming weeks. As a result, all citizens of the current Tauredal are asked to reply to this thread to state their intentions to either stay in the region or leave it within a week. You are more than welcome to stay in your house and keep your items we only ask that you reply to this thread to state whether or not you will do so!
Failure to reply to this thread within a week will result in all items/housing being confiscated within Tauredal.

Anyone wishing to join Tauredal will be able to apply for housing once the one week grace period has passed for all the old citizens.

Thank you!
Sayd has a small room at a top of one of the Eldnari. Not really active but he did use it to stay a night. If a lot of people join and there is no room I'd be happy to give it up but if not I'd ask if it's ok if Sayd keeps it.

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
I would also like to keep my house if possible. :> (despite my current inactivity - I may return at some point.)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
That's it! Time's up people!
Unless you're @Deash12 @Gibbles98 @Ced or @skuller , all of your property within Tauredal now belongs to the town. You were warned!

As for the prospective residents of Tauredal, I ask that you be patient as @mairinbaihn and myself need some time to organize the housing etc.

Last edited:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
If possible I'd like permission to take items from the chests above the lusty lass. I haven't had the perms to do so before and I've only just spotted this. Alls well if not.