Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

And this is where my actual "art" begins at

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo's famous drinking horn that he carries around with himself literally everywhere, and always filled with strongest alcohols. :pHorn smaller.png

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heeey! Not sure if you are still doing requests but... Could you do my Char with a sword in some nether creature or something? Thanks!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"still doing requests" is an interesting concept, since I never done them to start with (only did once... it failed... bad ._.)

I'll try my best though :3

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
There, I will no go and bandage my arm up... Also, the digitized is far better, because I did some tweaks and you no longer look like a midget :eek:
Benijim.png
Tomorrow I'll hate it, but for now it's fine. Looks kinda like the classical 80s cartoon character xD

Also hate how large the picture was made. It looks better from far away :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
This helped me. I think you could use it, too! It belongs to a wonderful artist who, at some point, decided to make a tutorial for us beginners (I havn't been able to track them down and thank them yet. )

DrawingHands.jpg