Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

And this is where my actual "art" begins at

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yes, I know that that's how it should work. I think, however that I should move the eyebrow to the right a little more :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I shall quote myself on that one from a while back.
As I said, not yet. I want to be sure I can draw both genders to similar quality, and of any race. I'm sure I will start doing requests in future, but all you can see here is me slowly learning. You asking makes me feel great though, so thanks! ^_^
Exactly that. Again, thanks for asking though. It actually makes me feel as if all that ^^^^ is any good. ^_^

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I shall quote myself on that one from a while back.

Exactly that. Again, thanks for asking though. It actually makes me feel as if all that ^^^^ is any good. ^_^
Ok then different aproach, I'll make my own art thread and do requests for everybody but not do yours untill you do mine, sound fair to you? :p

Anyway seriously you are getting alot better and I thought your self-confidence might be up to it but aparently not. :(
If you need any help just ask and I'll try my best, though I'm not that good a teacher and I'm not that good at art... :oops:

Oh and if you struggle with female hair you could allways make a tom-boi with short hair, and if eye's are a problem you can allways make them wear a hood that put's shade over their eyes to reveal only their mouth or give them a hat like a witches hat.
And personally I don't think your hair or eyes on a female are that bad, if I had to choose a fault it would be the torso area which is the same on a male or female from what I've seen in your pictures. I don't think I could offer much advice in that but if you want me to pose for you... :cool:

One final thing you said you wanted practice of other races, why not try a dwarfen women as they often don't look too feminine what with long beards, beer bellies and all. ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Anyway seriously you are getting alot better and I thought your self-confidence might be up to it but aparently not. :(
That part made me laugh xD

You're seriously making my day. Though I rarely give anyone else requests, and I don't really want one anyway, I'll try my best shot. It will probably look like, excuse me, crap, but again, I'll try my best.
I need an MC skin and any additional information ;)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
That part made me laugh xD

You're seriously making my day. Though I rarely give anyone else requests, and I don't really want one anyway, I'll try my best shot. It will probably look like, excuse me, crap, but again, I'll try my best.
I need an MC skin and any additional information ;)
I think my dark side would be easier for you to draw and if you get it wrong I won't be mad I'll just have to kill you. ^...^

Minecraft char for server ( FE ) 3.png

It might be easier to see from http://www.minershoes.com/ but it's not my current skin so you'll need to use that^<^<

So caramel (light brown slightly blondeish) hair just above her shoulders, swept over her right eye (from the front that looks like her left ok?)
A black/dark grey cloak like the ones from lord of the rings so it's just hood and cape plain with no symbols and held together by an iron amulet with an inset ruby. (can by sparkly but idm tbh).
Rather skimpy iron armour in a steel blue colour (light silver with a blueish tint).
Thigh high Iron Sabbatons (can have high heels, if you want to try that).
Athletic body with slender curves and small but noticeable bust.
You could give her pretty much any kind of weaponry just nothing magical ie. a fireball in her hand.
The pose could be pretty much anything, just try and make it a feminine pose if you could.

Also this may help alot, just give her blue eyes.
Ami (AION).png
Anyhow have fun and I don't mind if you do badly I just hope this will help you get better if nothing else.
And take your time, if you finish it in a month or so's time I won't mind.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wow that's great... better than anything i could do... :rolleyes:
Ami (Aion, Real).png

*whistles like nothing happened*

Anyhow... time for you to request me. I'll draw anything you want me too, it can be a person a building a vehicle absolutly ANYTHING. ;)

Oh and btw when i said I'd have to kill you, it was a joke... sort of. :cool:

*EDIT* So my picture is on the post before 70... (call me immature but, LOL)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
T_T
Lies, it's crap.
Anyway, I said I don't need anything, but thanks anyway ;) Also, ^ that is much better

Machy234

Lord of Altera
T_T
Lies, it's crap.
Anyway, I said I don't need anything, but thanks anyway ;) Also, ^ that is much better
No not lies, I can't shade or colour or draw a nose. I suck compared to you. :confused:
And really, you don't want me to draw you anything whatsoever?
... Your loss then. :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Herp Derp, Necroing to save dis tred!
Swamp Man.png
Now, I like to keep stories behind all my drawings. This one will simply be a very large change to my RP character. No, Polo won't die, and no, he's not a fricken Wizard. I can't tell you anything other than that... It'll be a long while anyway :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Just noticed something... 4 pages worth of nothing, it's quite depressive, really. But! I never give up. I wouldn't be Polo if I did. So, I decided to learn why Photoshop is considered that good... Ended up making thisclouds.png
It's just sky with clouds, nothing more. However, this really taught me that Photoshop is something more than the paint brush and eraser tool. People find SAI better. I can now proudly say, hand on heart, that Photoshop is truly the most amazing piece of equipment I have come across. This took half an hour. Something like that up until now would take me about an hour+ to draw...
Photoshop is truly the lazy way out, I love it.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Just a heads up, you may be curious as to why I decided to draw clouds. This is because, surprisingly enough, clouds are what makes a picture look fantastic. Best proof:
Awesome Landscape.png
I drew all that, and as you can see, clouds add so much incredible effect to this picture it's... pretty :3

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Just a heads up, you may be curious as to why I decided to draw clouds. This is because, surprisingly enough, clouds are what makes a picture look fantastic. Best proof:
View attachment 13211
I drew all that, and as you can see, clouds add so much incredible effect to this picture it's... pretty :3
And now all this calm serene setting needs is an axe-wielding psycho. ;)