Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

And this is where my actual "art" begins at

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Okedo..
I drew dis stuph... The clouds may look a little cartoony compared to the grass but it's fine :p
Storm.png
I also drew on paper a close up of a face... very close o_o
I'll need to scan that some time in future :p

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
That one is actually very cool. It feels like I'm actually sitting at the bottom of a hill, and I can see the surreal blur of the clouds of a furious storm whisking by above, and yet somehow the grass in front of me is not even slightly unsettled by the storm. The lightning is frozen in place, as if standing there on its own, like that split-second when those two hailstones collided is still happening, and it will never stop happening.

When I look at it closely I actually get the illusion that the clouds are moving. This drawing is awesome.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Okedo..
I drew dis stuph... The clouds may look a little cartoony compared to the grass but it's fine :p
View attachment 13582
I also drew on paper a close up of a face... very close o_o
I'll need to scan that some time in future :p
That is so awesome, I still can't believe it's actually there. Just one point though, in the middle is there a floating piece of grass?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I never let go. I wouldn't be MRPolo if I did let go. Today in library, during the 25 minute break, I have decided to start something. A drawing... So, within a day I created 3 drawings that can basically be put as one series about the lovely game I'm obsessed about called Minecraft. They are about Steve, as he tries to survive. There will, of course, be more at one point (maybe when I'm bored on Monday in library, where I spend all my breaks and lunches. I don't even eat at school, because I feel no need xD)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Lol, naaah
Also, I hardly ever colour stuff in. Interesting to see how that turned out, actually

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was looking for my own style throughout all this, and had the belief that drawing something on a computer, using a tablet, is just like drawing with pencil. I understood today that this isn't the case at all. I drew this within 10 minutes out of pure boredom just now, at 1 AM :p

And your point is.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And I'm also thinking about starting something up, for the hell of it. The kinds of drawings that can easily be redrawn in flash, if you catch my drift. I decided to think of different characters. Here are the 3 I made up :p

Concept- Knight.png
Concept- Mentally unstable child.png
Concept- Wizard.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Did you know that photo editing is in fact a form of art? It takes far less skill to do and is far more rewarding. I did these simple adverts for Polo F&A, my farming company. Hope you like it :p
Advertisement 3.png

Machy234

Lord of Altera
How on Altera did you get that close to a chicken without being pecked to death?

Same with the Cow and Sheep... Oh and you forgot the Welshman behind the sheep.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oh it was hard as heck. I was stood there for ages, at first waiting for perfect shot and then for the time to arrive :p