Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
7 Deadly Sins the anime you mean?

Anyhow, how are people enjoying the new season so far? I take it most of you probably have heard of the big ones like Boku no hero Acadamia and Attack on Titan getting their 2nd season. For generic fan servicey anime we have Clockwork Planet and Eromanga Sensei (Which is so awful I somehow love it, just the first 2 minutes of the 2nd episode, my goodness..) and then weird things like Sakurada Reset that make no sense. Oh and how could I forget the Danmachi spin off, ugh why no S2 for that one.

Besides all of those above I'm also watching Sakura Quest and Tsuki ga Kirei, 2 SoL things, as well as the plethora of OVA's (Haifuri, Dragon Maid), and Little Witch Acadamia from last season.

:D
We are talking about 2 completely different 7 mortal sin animes. The one I mean is actually Demons vs Demons. And definitely nothing I will post a trailer of here as it is basically HsDxD²
That being said I only saw the first episode, for all I know the rest could be just fanservice (which is my suspicion), and they just put a lot of plot into EP one to make it look like it has plot to begin with.

Akashic records and shuumatsu something is there too btw - clockwork planet well I like it but it has rather bad reviews.

If I have to choose the best anime of the season here and now I'd say Kyoukai no Rinne. Otherwise known as Inuyashua 2.0 (cause same author, similar plot)

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Yeah someone in my society is raving about that magic school one, I think for the other you mean "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?" which I haven't even tried due to the description of 1 human left in a world of cute female leprechauns. XD

Kyoukai no Rinne I dropped in S1 but I know a few people in to it, and if it's on a 3rd season it must be profitable.
The magic school one is probably Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records. Its fairly good so far. Your second one you mentioned, despite the terrible description seems like it might turn out to be a good show. At least the first ep was decent in any case. The rest of the episodes may devolve, but it seems to have a good story line so far.

I also like Quan Zhi Gao Shou and think its pretty good. I'll have to wait to see how it developes but it fills my gamer anime niche.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Yeah someone in my society is raving about that magic school one, I think for the other you mean "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?" which I haven't even tried due to the description of 1 human left in a world of cute female leprechauns. XD

Kyoukai no Rinne I dropped in S1 but I know a few people in to it, and if it's on a 3rd season it must be profitable.
Kyoukai no Rine == Inuyashua on Shikigami/shinigami

And yes thats the Shuumatsu I was too lazy to type out. - the world there isn't even half as bright as it sounds. they are, Aside from the human, btw the only 'featureless' ones there.
As long as the series continues to treat them as children it should turn out to be a good series.

Renai Bokun is also there if you seek comedy (and a death note) - although I used to read the manga and I can assure you it gets rather dark.

Thats the one, although I already had magic related discussions there due to the fact that the anime fails to deliver certain aspects such as the MC having beaten the enemies that one girl was confronted with years earlier with his original spell, rather than in a magic battle, in a way people will actually recognize it as such if they haven't read the novel.

----
I am still pondering whether the Mortal Sin one is actually worth watching or just baiting people with story that doesn't exist.
But seriously who can resist such a strong start:
You literally see her falling in a full body robe (even hiding her face) and the moment you see it she says the following text:
'I'll fall to Earth or Hell as I please!' - Directed towards Michael and God

Ironically this is also the first time I saw an anime with Angels where Michael had black hair(and a really smug smile) lol

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
I hope it's not to late, to join the anime train..(Choo choo)
As long as the anime industry is still alive it's never too late to join, don't worry. :)

On that note, which carriage in the anime train are you joining? Generic Shounen Action, Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
As long as the anime industry is still alive it's never too late to join, don't worry. :)

On that note, which carriage in the anime train are you joining? Generic Shounen Action, Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi?
sign me up for all of those...

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
Saiki Kusuo is a great one.
Can +1 this, can't wait for S2.
No dub though, Saiki-kun's VA is the guy whom ruined Viktor in Yaoi on ice. XD

sign me up for all of those...
*Tries to find a mix of all of them* Uhm.. best I got is Endride, didn't watch it long enough for what seemed the inevitable yaoi though.

Most adorable anime I have ever seen...
Ever seen Sweetness & Lightning (Amaama to Inazuma) or Usagi Drop (Bunny Drop)? Those are the most adorable I've ever seen, kinda made me wanna be a Mum. XD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I havent! Ill be sure to look those up!
Usagi Drop is great but DO NOT LOOK INTO THE MANGA. Or read up how it goes. Trust me you do NOT want to do it. Even though the story isn't completely finished make up your own ending. It is almost universally regarded as taking an unforgivable bad twist in the end. I am trying to save your enjoyment of the anime. Heed the warnings unlike I did.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Usagi Drop is great but DO NOT LOOK INTO THE MANGA. Or read up how it goes. Trust me you do NOT want to do it. Even though the story isn't completely finished make up your own ending. It is almost universally regarded as taking an unforgivable bad twist in the end. I am trying to save your enjoyment of the anime. Heed the warnings unlike I did.
Haha okay I'll trust you. Thanks :)