Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
I wanna see it,

For anyone who may be interested, on the 9th, Funimation's YT channel posted interviews with the leading directors of Attack on Titan Season 2, haven't watched much, fearing spoilers or something, but its there for other people to check out if you want to.

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's a film, I've heard the songs but not seen it. Going to see a silent voice next week but I think I'll leave SAO til it's on Amazon or whatever.

On the topic of AoT/SnK S2, it looks good. Tbh next season looks fab, we've also got Boku no Hero Academia S2, some more Little Witch Academia, a DanMachi spin off, Sakurada Reset (Which could be good.) and some random other new shows which are sure to be interesting. I'm pretty excited, if only it didn't mean the end of Youjo Senki.
:D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
For everyone watching Konosuba and having wondered who Eris avatar is after she hinted it, and since I had to draw it for a private convo on an anime forum anyhow...:
I re-watched stuff and see there...

Theory:
Think before clicking though, this is likely right on the money and might spoil you the surprise. The off chance that I am wrong about this is really almost non existant :p
http://i.imgur.com/Z5gqDVD.png

/End theory

Its really a case of someone holding up a huge sign and people not seeing it until you point them right on it lol - I saw that character about 20 times during the 2 seasons and the striking similarity never occured to me until I was specifically looking for someone who could be her world avatar lol - fits a fortune goddess imho xD

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
Guys, things like BnHA are coming out on the first of April, how funny/depressing would it be if this was some sick April Fools joke by the anime industry?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv

Meh too much good stuff there this time - and I'm not referring to attack on titan
And I still got toi finish Re;Zero LOL Oh well this will be a long weekend...

Edit: Ok I don't get one of the animes... If humans died out 500 years ago... why are they like.. everywhere xD
K... Looks like I need to investigate this anime once its out.

Oh and it looks like they will reroll High School DxD under a different label this season too :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just a heads up:
I will make a comment on some of the series in a few days - from what I saw from trailers though I can already tell you that High School DxD ³ or SIN: Is likely not in it xD

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
So... High School Double D's DxD or no High School DxD?
its not High School DxD per se the anime is called SIN: < something japanese> and the demons in question are all named after the demons with the Associated sin.
That much you can get from the synopsis and the PV.

You can further tell that this will in one way or another be equal or worse than HS DxD in terms of 'plot'. What I am unsure of is whether it has what it needs for me to bother with this series to begin with actual plot.

In contrast to HS DxD which is also known as " 'Plot' with Plot. "

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Surprise of the year - 7-SINs actually has a plot, which is apparently Lucifers fall fdrom heaven to Ascending (in this anime) her throne as a mortal sin and taking the place away from Belial(Vanity).
While the cdhurch/chapel she first crashes into looks rather medieval for a Japanese building its set in MODERN Japan, so I at least hope that Lucifer fell through Space-time there.

Basically cicil war in hell as it seems.

its still more borderline than HSDxD though.

Doubt I can bear to watch that, but we will see.

Last edited:

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
7 Deadly Sins the anime you mean?

Anyhow, how are people enjoying the new season so far? I take it most of you probably have heard of the big ones like Boku no hero Acadamia and Attack on Titan getting their 2nd season. For generic fan servicey anime we have Clockwork Planet and Eromanga Sensei (Which is so awful I somehow love it, just the first 2 minutes of the 2nd episode, my goodness..) and then weird things like Sakurada Reset that make no sense. Oh and how could I forget the Danmachi spin off, ugh why no S2 for that one.

Besides all of those above I'm also watching Sakura Quest and Tsuki ga Kirei, 2 SoL things, as well as the plethora of OVA's (Haifuri, Dragon Maid), and Little Witch Acadamia from last season.

:D