Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yeah, my other art thread became a little too... stuffy. Not enough good pictures, stuffed in between tonnes of bad ones xd
So this thread will clean it up. I'll start off with the KV-1 I have drawn today (my fingers! T_T). KV-1 (Or, as it was written, KB-1) was a Russian Second World War tank which saw most action in 1941 and 1942. Famous for defence of Leningrad where it was produced, the tank served on the entire Eastern Front.KV-1.png

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
SOMEONE GOT IT
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But...
Huehuehue
Details.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
SOMEONE GOT IT
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But...
Huehuehue
Details.
I knew straight away they were going to use land. Obviously, since I knew not the face of the fair lady yet, there wasn't a possibility for me to draw it. :3

(Out of the entire drawing I'm the proudest of the little child at the back reaching out to his dead mother :L I'm a creep...)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Battle of West.png

A form of shameless advertising about my contest for the Vanilla New World; Desertia. Here we see the very recently (about five minutes ago) posted picture for Battles of the West. I honestly think I should put more detail into them, but the lore itself is already too long, and I've got at least three or four more posts to do... T_T

ACU20

Legend of Altera
NO! NOT ANOTHER ART THREAD! I HATE YOU TALENTED FOLKS! YOU MAKE ME FEEL BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!

*runs away furiously waving around his arms like a village idiot*

But seriously though this is cool ^_^