Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Ansgar Anwell

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
"Between the world of the heart and the crown. The crown must always win out every time"
quote from netflix series Elizabeth

"Honor Untill The End, For it is once more into the fray,
Into the last good fight I’ll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day.

A slight alteration to Liam Neeson's movie line​

General Information:

Name: Ansgar Anwell

Other Names:
Little Lord
fire kissed
Lonely Lord
Heretic of the North

Titles:
Lord *surpassed*
Grace *current proper way to address his title.*
Duke Of Abermore *surpassed*
King Of Telarion
Warden of the Stars
Warden of the south.

Race:
Elf

Sexuality:
Straight

Current Residence:
Slaynnen

Relationship Status:
Single

Social Status:
Noble Born

Physical Appearance:

Height:
Six foot four
Weight:
Eye Color:
Brilliant icy sky blue

Skin Color:
Tanned
Shape of Face:
His face is angular and poised.

Distinguishing Features:
His hair and his eyes.

this is on his back the words on the side read

For honor doth guide me
For Duty Doth hold me
Death Is light as a feather.
But Duty heavier then a mountain.
For wisdom I look for ye
For justice binds me.
My life is long
My life be short.
But in all things
The raven shadows me.
Forever guiding me.
Never releasing me.
In this life
Or in my death
Forever more.

Build of Body:
He is more robustly built then his father in every way muscular with a lithe grace.

Hair Color:
He has a a unique born his hair hold no pigment being a natural snowy white, he has taken form a early age to use natural dye to dye the tips a deep wine red.

Hair Style: WIth the loss of so many of his family and friends he has taken to wear his hair quiet differently much shorter.

Hair and dress new style refrence

Complexion:
He appears very youthful and young.

Posture:
He keeps himself very composed and carries himself with a proneness.

Is Seen By Others As:
While he does his best to always do the right thing being honest in all his dealings and efficient. It seems to earn him the ire of many and hatred of more.

Scars:
Left ear is missing half,
scares on his right shoulder form shrapnel,
scar on top of his left side of his skull
well as arrow wound in the thigh healed
Scar across his face from above his right eye crossing the ridge of his nose down to the left of his cheek.

Voice:
It is like channing tatums voice in the eagle, when he is praying for his men soft, yet firm.

Personality:

Riding
poetry
Music
Books
wealth
power

Dislikes:
Weakness
plain things
people who waste their talents

Strengths:

Smart
Quick thinking
Creative

Weaknesses:

Distrusting of all.
Money
Woman

Fears:
Ducks
Loss

Values:
Loyatly
Duty
Honor
Courage

Education:
Was taught by tutors that they could find to give him a proper education befitting him and to make hims successful. He continues to learn in all things he does eager for knowledge and learning.

Languages:
Elven
Common
Has started to learn Lavoyard

General Attitude:
His general demeanor is cool and crisp listening before speaking not tending to show his feelings to others. He treats everyone equally and fairly preferring to take his time to form opinions.

Religious Inclination:
Silas
Sallana

General Intelligence:

He has a very keen intellect the first in his family on his fathers side.

General Sociability:

Alignment: Neutral

Short Term Goals:
To see the Safety of those from the undead -Done
To secure his families lands and house- done
Bring his entire family with him to new lands -i brought as many that could come mother sister you will be missed-
To defend the lands of the Rose against the undead. -failed it will haunt me-
To build the new Royal City of Stars
To get to know Evaine.-have not seen you in ages time to move on-
To meet Evaines daughter.-same as above-
To learn more about Tzemik Fuvur-failed-
To leanr smithinfrom akasha

Long Term Goals:
TO increase the might of his house.
Build The Grand Capital Of House Telarion
To increase the fame and might of the Empire.
To nurture trade partners and alliances for the future.
To finally be with somone -Failed-
To master what akasha can teach what she learned from roy
to impress Evaine-pending-
To gain Evaine courtship-pending=
Gain Earnhardt approval of his courtship.-no longer cares-
To gain her daughters blessing.-this no longer matters-

Possessions:
treasured Possessions

a new writing set recently given to him.

Wardrobe:
He holds many fine hunting leathers as well as more elegant garb when needed.

Jewelry:

Pets/Animals:

He has pair of falcons he now keeps.
A pet wolf the dogs died so he needs to start somewhere.

Owned Homes:

The Royal city of Stars

Home in rise Port: infested and destroyed

Carried Inventory:

General Inventory:

General Wealth:
Staggering he has no cares for wealth anymore nor needs to the future is bright, and these new lands show much promise.

Last count in total wealth was well past a million in land assets and liquid wealth.

Health:

Illnesses:
Allergies:
has a minoralergic to hay

Injuries:

Sleeping Habits:
he sleeps four hours a night very soundly.

Energy Levels:

Is very energetic and wound up full of energy one fist is constantly closed as if bound up with coiled energy.

Eating Habits:
He eats three times a day in large meals

Exercise Habits:
he exercises twice a day in the morning and in the evening.

Memory:
Has a very distinct memory mostly long term.

Unhealthy Habits:
He enjoys sweet rolls immensely

Drinking Habits:
does not drink unless at a social gathering then only fine wine he will not slip into the drink again.

History:

Birthplace:
Riddle port

Childhood:
He grew up alone wiht tutuors his father entrusted him to he was raised as a future lord should be raised by them. Though he was constantly alone he was getting into much trouble on his own when he could.

Teen Years:

Adulthood:

Family History:

His family history is quiet complex stretching over many many branches and family ties. His great great grandfather was a moore elf who was guard to Lady Wild Arduin. Upon her disappearance his grandfather choose to live a quieter life meeting his grandma and settling down as hunters. The family lived a very quiet life till his father Eimar who came back as a presence signing to join the Bloody Coin mercenary company as commander of their Calvary company.

Eimar eventually became the private guard to the family of of Kyro and his chidlren raising the children as his own. Upon the loss of the twin girl and having started a romance with a lady he came to know as Sophe. He proposed to the lady sophe but the soft spot in their romance soon disappeared as he left her so that she could live a happy life both having been threw a life and death scenario.

His father soon came back from hidng having saved up money from various hunting and guard services rendered in the northern lands. Upon meeting Lady Rebecca Lynn Ursa the two got along and twins and marriage soon followed.

Now apart of a royal house he found that his uncle was Tybalt Marr and related to him the two got along well. Sometime after Rebecca and Eimar got divorced and Eimar found himself in queen sport where he met lady Ciaria the two became very close friends and it was her who invited him to the nobles ball. The two served under house kane as vassals for the longest period.

Ciaria and Eimar both passed a long period after and Ansgar inherited his fathers house and fortunes. He allied with house black rose and met Evaine the two slowly grew close over the time together.

He fought in two battle for repelling the undead themselves one in the city of the moores, the other for Hawklight and then the voyage across the sea. The house was founded and helped to bring Black Rose and Lavoyard together as one into abermore.

Soon after the disappearance of many key members Ansgar pulled together support from many outsiders and insiders promising to keep them secret unless they want to be known and founded the kingdom of Telarion.

Places Traveled:

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:
he balances the peace with the violent using reason and speech and the sword last.

Weaponry:
Short Sword
Dagger

Combat Training:
Frost guardian trained him for a time.
Took training while in the riseport guard.

Training & Skills:

ameture archetect
Handy with sword and sptower shield
Horseback riding and horse archery.
Decent blacksmith

Violin iano and flute.

Other Trivia:

PIcked Up Smithing early on.
Trying to Learn finer points of architecture.

Favorite Types of Food:

He enjoys stuffed meats the best and potato's.

Favorite Types of Drink:

Cherry wine.

Hobbies/Pastimes:
He loves to hunt in a gentleman way
He loves to ride horses
He loves to spend time with his sisters.

Favorite Colors:

purple and blue

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Sel Sister

Ky: Father dosnt know if the things he was told about him are true yet, seems to withhold more then he speaks.

Kyna- You will be missed sister rest in piece

Rebbecca- Mother you will be missed i hardly knew you at all adn you were sick and stuck in bed when i visited you will be missed as well.

little sis- You are a joy and the light of my life i will teach you of the owrld and protect you from all in this life i promise, you will be a fine woman.

Romantic Interests:

Akasha Mairin Lavender Zima’Maloj Cerridwen:
We have built a home your kind and strong and yet at the same time fierce and at times stubborn.Every moment I spend with you I treasure in the chaos of this world of what were in these days. I look forward to building more with you in life and hope that we never part I love you more then anything.
Lady Alec
Athalos :
Trusted Friends:

Nyllari: Seems a very kind woman and fair in her dealings, she seems honest and a bit motherly from her touches and talk,he looks forward to working for her and her husband.She saved my life i owe her mine in return will follow her word like law.

Nia: You are a close friend and i value our time together immensely our time together has taught me a lot. You are dangerous allure though to me and I am sadly to have to had close our meetings to only public ones. I hope you can understand i do not want any temptation when it comes outside of evaine you will always be a good friend.
Lirakitty

Norry: Your constant advice and companionship is most welcome in these troubled times countess. I cannot put into words how much I treasure your friendship it is a very nice light in my life of darkness. I looked forward to working with you more closely inside the kingdom if I get the chance.

Friendly With:

Athelyna Blackrose : You seem very odd compared to your sister indeed meek and yet educated having a passion for raven keeping i think. you will be a intresting person to get to know and even more intruiging family member if fate proves good.
KatrinMair

Eala: You are a very kind woman, and have your own way about you I see how you care for aryus I wish you both the best in your lives Salanna has made a very fine match in you both even if you won't admit it. Niek Morenta

Odette:Your a kind yet eccentric woman got to watch you or you will work yourself to death.

Eve:You have alot of potential if only you could get over your haughtiness and anger to make your way in life,I hope the fight helped you vent some of that anger from your death and that you are not overly injured.

Niah Kane:Respects the noble lady immensely for her wisdom and kind words,though she makes him feel awkward with her laughing and grins I will miss you immensely for the short time we met you seemed to flare like the sun. Niek Morenta

Rex Lonmar: He is a kind man and a good with words he already sees that the slightest mistep in speaking is held,it already cost him a tent instead of a home.

Alistor Kane: was scolded by him dosnt know him but he seems capable.

Alison Kane: You seem happier then you have been in a very long time, since I have known you. Your time as a Queen I can see being a bright future that will benefit your people immensely. I should not of soured our relationship so long ago and grow to value your friendship and company more and more. Elz

Neatural:

You seem to be a alright sort of man eager to work time will tell what your motives and what you are planning will bear fruit for yourself.
Electric

Tzemik Furvur:
It has been awhile I last saw you and was quiet surprised to see where you have shown up and it peeked my interest. I hope your life leads you well and that your time with your family does you well in this new world. You have much to grow into and your mother wont lead you wrong in life.
ForestRose

Disfavored Individuals:

Hated:
Sallana dosnt like hating those.

feels sorry for:

Nwalme : your hatred of me whiel jsutified in your own means baffels me as it seems to flare even more so in my absence i think you will die a bitter man.

Wary Of:
Azure Cerridwen:
You and your magics scare me to death as well as your protectiveness over Akasha, I only wish to do the best by her without angering you.
Immerael

Nireth Cerridwen: You are a strong woman your family cares for you more then I have seen in most. yet you are full of care and love Akasha takes a lot from you though I think she will never admit it. You scare me more then your husband as its said behind every great man is a even stronger woman.
Lady Alec
Will always be rembered:

Ciara: I barely knew you in our short time together, yet Sel has taken up many things that you once did. She sits like you wears a sash like you and is prone very much to talking like you more oft than not in life. If she can equal half the woman you were my family will be very lucky. I cannot bring myself to change out your quarters yet, espcialy with sel using the gardens most days. BrianAT16

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Did you get permission from Delta_61251 to play him? Last I checked he was still a baby and living in Praelidium, because Rebecca has custody.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
One I already left a message asking her about it on the topic, for one of the twins two it is not even the same physical description as the twins themselves as I plan to have him as someone else as I already figured I wouldn't be able to get ahold of her so I already had planned on it being someone else before hand.

Please don't jump to conclusions flat out just because I like the name ansgar and choose it for him, it means warrior in Celtic and it suits what mindset he's going to have. If it was the twin he would have raven hair with green eyes and freckles like Rebecca.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
One I already left a message asking her about it on the topic, for one of the twins two it is not even the same physical description as the twins themselves as I plan to have him as someone else as I already figured I wouldn't be able to get ahold of her so I already had planned on it being someone else before hand.

Please don't jump to conclusions flat out just because I like the name ansgar and choose it for him, it means warrior in Celtic and it suits what mindset he's going to have. If it was the twin he would have raven hair with green eyes and freckles like Rebecca.
Having two characters with the same name raises the suspicion, so I apologize for that front, but you should also be aware, that if he's a Forest Elf, he wouldn't be a noble, as Forest Elves don't believe in social hierarchy.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Having two characters with the same name raises the suspicion, so I apologize for that front, but you should also be aware, that if he's a Forest Elf, he wouldn't be a noble, as Forest Elves don't believe in social hierarchy.
If I understand it correctly, I think the character is the son of another player character, and therefore, wasn't raised within traditional forest elven society. Should likely be fine.~

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
If I understand it correctly, I think the character is the son of another player character, and therefore, wasn't raised within traditional forest elven society. Should likely be fine.~
I believe he already said this wasn't that character, as the player never gave the confirmation to play him. She has the custody of the children, and hasn't aged them since. This being a new character, wouldn't fit with that description, I don't think.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Is it imperative that all forest elves follow the same social structures, though? I've not really heard it be the case, ever, really. Some do, some do not. Depends on background and beliefs.

Interesting to see a new character from you, Umbra. c:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
danke Elz your praise is also the bestest ^^ and added some relations and generalizes as well as some more videos i am giogn to enjoy his playing so much i am starting to bring up form Ky's past into the light the next three months alone with these pair of chars will be very interesting.

relations BrianAT16

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar sat underneath he large tree in the garden leaning against it sighing as he did so, he had jsut bathed and changed his cloths his head was still awhirle trying to figure out what he did wrong, woman always confused him to no end. He reached down beside him and undid a small case and pulled out a small flute that he gingerly took ahold of and put to his lips as he began to play let all of his worreis and troubles vanish atleast in this moment for the music as he let the entirely melody go before he lowerd his flute singing softly, and muscily*

The Eternal Love
By:Ansgar

You stood on the highest mountains
Swam the coldest streams
You braved the fiercest armies
All to come to me

You suffered many wounds
so many breaks in spirit
yet you persevered so lovingly.
All to come to me

You swept me up into your arms
Kissed me so sweetly
Your touch made all the pain go away
All to come to me.

Yet so far had you come for me
Finally i held you in your arms.
your wounds to many were they
all to come me

I held you as you faded away
watched the light fade from your eyes.
So sweetly i caressed your face
As I wept for your sacrifice.
All to come to me

My tears fell down from the skies
My love was felt threw the world.
I laid you to rest under the the tree.
All for what you did for me.

For all you did for me.
You set me free now i roam.
the highst mountains
swim the coldest oceans
all to come to you.

When I have you in my arms again
So sweetly i shall hold you
in deaths embrace
eternally i come to you.​

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Is available upon request he pack up and left, and went to go work in hard labor upon a farmstead in punishment for acting as BOBOLYNE,cumberworlded dalcop.Upon hearing some bold dealings nad overstepping of bounds has had title and rank stripped of him as well for atleast four months of labor, to be reinstated once he show he is able to act properly around woman and other nobles.

4. BOBOLYNE
An old Tudor English word for a fool. Coined by the 15th-16th century poet John Skelton (who was one of Henry VIII’s schoolteachers).

5. CUMBERWORLD
Also called a cumberground—someone who is so useless, they just serve to take up space.

6. DALCOP
Cop is an old word for the head, making a dalcop (literally a “dull-head”) a particularly stupid person. You can also be a harecop, or a “hare-brained” person.

also added
relations

The Living Ghost

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Has defied his father left to find Rex Lonmar and join the war.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
His first current order to Lord Rex Lonmar he hopes it is to his satisfaction,taking in his strength and height he used steel in a very thin covering to make it.

Also updated relations and a story will be following.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar stood underneath the eaves of the smithing shop in Storm hold as he took wooden strips and began to lay them down,as he dabbed a brush in some glue and affixed them to the shields back.He hummed softly as he worked layering the wooden strips vertically and then horizontal strengthening them. He then layed the crossbar affixing it firmly taking his time to work the straps to affix it tot he arm.

He looked up at the sky it was starting to become evening, he stood lighting several torches as he turned the shield around, and began to polish and shine the front of the shield with a giant bird upon it. He looked over at an matching shield with a raven upon it in the corner and smiled softly shaking his head. It was going to be a long night and even longer than that when he stood into his first battle,he shifted uneasily at that.

He stood shifting as he picked up the shield at either end lifting with his legs, it was very heavy made fora man taller and much bigger than him, he set it onto the cart. Before he walked over and picked up his own shield running his hands over the smooth surface smiling. He was by far a Master Smith by any elven standard but he knew the trade enough to atleast be fine at what he did make even if he had a few mistakes that he had to toss aside.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Added some updates and relations and found a video from a motivation series that greatly explains him.i just now remembered nwalmes name but oh well much more hue calling him the other thing XD

He has also started to research a new steel methods that he hopes will bear fruit

Elz
blargtheawesome

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
He has incurred many wounds in the service of house furvure this eve. he is resting int he riseport hospital fighting near death.

Taking a arrow throw his thigh muscle
*arrow to the side of his head which glanced gashing ing it down to his skull but not breaking threw.
-Arrow to his left ear severing the ear in half.
-wooden shrapenel from explosives in his upper right shoulder.