Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Ansgar Anwell

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar sat in the inn in riseport playing with the edge of his tea cup lightly lost in thought, he had barely survived cut throat cove owing his life to Nylarri for dragging him out with great effort. He sighed quietly to himself the pain in his head,and ear back and leg throbbed resoundingly to him, an constant reminder of the cost. Those letters he sent the kanes almost would of came to pass.

He smiled half heartily as he heard the people talk around him baby present and two woman pregnant and the couples milling around he sighed silently. he reflected back onto the past. The one woman he had tried to do something with he had failed horribly being called a pawn and that she would not be used as one, woman were a difficult puzzle and he had no idea how to handle them. He had written once more to her in hopes of repairing some level of the relationship but had gotten nothing in return, so he considered the matter completely closed.

He traveled down to his forge later after being hauled out by his ear, running fingers over the tools lightly, and the anvil sitting down, he ran his fingers over the half of his left ear that was missing. He then began to cry at the though to it all the pain the heart break the lonleyness, no family name to call his own. Tears cascaded down his cheeks and dropped down onto his muscular chest sounding like avalanches in the quiet space.

He stayed like this for a hour or so his eyes well red by the time he got up placing his hands on the forge gingerly as long as he had this he would never be alone in life. This would be the only thing to bring him solace in the coming days and the current one, he already received many orders.Those orders would keep him going in the days coming as well as the debt to pay lady nylarii he dont think he could ever pay back honor honor now bound him to that.

His tools his honor his music, is all he would have in life from here on.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar'so cut throat experience
Ansgar stepped off the boat looking up at the giant skull I front of himself,stopping for a moment before he began to walk down the docks slowly.he climbed up the ladder and tread inside the mouth of the skull the light vanishing darkness swallowing him.

As he got to the stairs at the top he slowly crept forward spotting a trip wire he ran his hand along it, to see where it led before he cut it. When nwalme suddenly shouted at him to leave it alone.

He followed them as they cleared the first area op of what looked like an inn,before venturing deeper nwalme shouting at Themis, as Ansgar went ahead finding the bedroom entrance.

They all walked swiftly yet slowly up the stairs nwalme shouting at Themis to go faster. As Ansgar began to prod him with his rapier.when hey entered the bedroom they found it empty. Ansgar removed his smithing hammer as the found a chest, and began to beat the lock to no avail, leaving it and heading back down.

He continued on moving back down the stairs gingerly finding a ladder he moved his way down slowly, he found a ship that seemed to be trapped to the gills.Soon he rest found their way down. And he was told by nwalme since he liked to wander off to get them threw it all.

He got up onto the log and jumped off and over the first trip wire, he came into the crouch and began to crawl forwArd. He began to work his way cutting his way threw three of the trip wires. He stood up and grabbed another as he started to cut it he pressed to hard.

An arrow slammed home into his muscular thigh he grinded his teeth hard groaning threw his teeth.he finished cutting it before reaching down to snap the arrow head,and then pulled he arrow out. Tearing his shirt sleev off he tied it firmly over the wound.

He finally fished and worked his way back, and grabbed the first trip wire and began to cut it, he tugged way to hard. And two arrows from left and right shot out, the right one it pegged him bashing his skull deep as he spun around. The left arrow cut grew his ear in half he screamed as he fell. Dazed for several minutes before he took off his shirt and wrapped it around his head right eye only visible as he did so now.

He cut threw this trap and proceeded to follow the rest they came to the final chamber. While the others looked around in the rooms, he saw a combination lock and tried it. Tnt ell down behind the wall, he heard it and dove behind the table as it exploded. Shrapnel tearing into his shoulder as he sat there ears ringing hard, he tore off his pant legs making shorts with his knife, and wrapped his shoulder.

He walked over to the the rest nylarri was in the water with nwalme holding him alas he stood at the edge watching. The adrenaline faded as his wounds hit him harder and he collapsed eyes closing.

He awoke he was in Tambry in the Kane manor Niah sat with lord Kane playing with a small girl. As he looked down a baby boy held into his arms looking like him Alison sat next to him smiling.

He smiled back then realized this was all wrong as he heard someone say.

"stay with us Ansgar it is time for you to be home" the voice spoke his mind reaped as he mentally shouted no and the world shrank And he fell vanishing

He then appeared in a nobles manor in armor regal standing old and notable. He was a captain of a guard and served with honor and skill with dedication, he tried to see who but only saw a small child.

"stay with us Ansgar it's time for you to stay with us." The voice Sid he shouted no again.

"Let me go my time isn't done I must be there for them all my time is not done let me go" he shouted and the world fell away.

He groaned s he felt someone lift him up, he opens his eyes lightly seeing nylarri carrying and dragging him out, before he passed out again into a sweet peAce knowing he would live.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
He has some new marks lets call them love marks from eve.

*Gash down from right side of his face pasing down under his left eye to his cheek
*Cut on his right side along his rib cage from her as well

Updated relations
Lannis

Has traveled home after inuries to recoup as well as speak with the priest of silas about joining the ranks.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Will be un reachable for a while dealign with some intense family issues.

*finds himself head of his family
*Has inherited assists accumalating in 232,635
*is forced to grow up very quickly right now.
*People around him will notice a very large shift in mindset.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

The metal glowed and flared with he heat, as the flames wove hungrily around the bar of steel, as the bellows worked great gusts wind inside to bring the tempature higher. As it glowed and changed colors taking on different hues till it sparkled with the color he desired. He let go of the bellows and flicked a switch to drop the covering on the forge his tongs eagerly hungrily grabbing ahold of the metal as he hauled it out,setting it on the anvil before bring his hammer down in hard even beats upon the metal itself.

The forge sounded silent and hollow to him even as he worked threw the emotions he had into his craft. He labored for hours and hours till it was dark outside, he set aside the braised piece. And put on his jacket and shirt dousing the flames of the forge before beginning the climb to his manor.

He opened the door and hug his coat on the peg his ear flicking as he looked about, small touches around the house from Alison's presence was very apparent to him. He sighed the recent month left him confused and hurt and she only seemed to add to that confusion,and nothing ever came out right.

He ran his fig era threw his white hair as he went down stairs to bath then go to bed upstairs. No matter how much she confused him he liked her and as long as she was under his roof he'd make sure she wanted for nothing and had anything she desired. He walked by lighting the lights in the bath,she was confusing but he would prove his worth to her even if he had to go rock queen grief from her tomb and drag her bound as a gift,with that he sighed and began to end the night.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar drifted threw the halls of his holdfast moving from one floor to the next as he did so. His fingers gingerly running along the walls of stone. He smiled softly to himself as he emerged into the gardens at the top of the hold, the fountain splashes a calming sound mixed with the birds kept here.

He looked down from so on high the mountain fast, out over the land spread before him. He enjoyed this view above all others and it was good to be alone in these times. He recalled the stories about his families history as clearly as if he was there.

He had read over the book detailing the large sprawling cityscape of riddle port so closely packed and built, that one could run across rooftops for the entire length of it. How the large gambling hall brought wealth and money to those that ruled it including the brothels and large my serious shrine to jax.

His father had been present at the very first council of houses in the grand chamber below the palace in Port Silver. He had watch them all debate and argue over what to do about the threat of the entire world called queen grief. His family had fought many battles against her trying to keep the taint in check and had been present at the final battle.

Angar slowly faded downwards towards the heart tof the keep as he did so footsteps resounding, as he looked at the pair of large outer doors, beset there was a depiction of the final battle itself the entirety of Altera banded together with Queen lemith astride her horse leading the charge. As minions and nether spawn met their charge with spewing cannons and evil vile intent, the large gate was also depicted as a large ship came threw to make the final blow.

His family had a long and interesting life seeing the fall of riddleport to seeing the rise and building of stormhold from tents that only took hold upon it. His family had a long history that stretched back farther then most these days could even recall. Each family member taking up the sword in defense of altera and those they loved after the other. Many had passed on in the midst of doing so or had grown to sad at the state of things and retreated to simpler lives to watch upon with sad eyes.

He smiled as he walked up the stairs slowly entering the newly furnished and built the golf plated floor tiles,accented with beautifully worked sapphire inlaid ones glittered in the light of the glow stone. Accented with quartz he stepped out onto the floor as he danced a bit looking up at the large mirror that reflected the glittering like a thousand stars in its reflection. The sheer wealth of the dance floor was surrounded by a sea of pris marine that set a perfect hue to the whole room.

His feet carried him over to the upraised floor near the ballroom set back into the wall a ways to serve as a musician platform. Many variations of instruments sat there all ready and fresh to use awaiting the musicians to only pick them up and play. He walked over and picked up an violin and plucked a string gingerly smiling softly as he did so,as his fingers plucked a small tune testing the strings each in turn before nodding in satisfaction tucking it under his chin. He picked up the bow of the violin and placed his finger upon it three fore fingers on top, thumb underneath and pinky to balance it.

He curled his right hand underneath the the violin fingers gently placed on the strings making sure that they had reach,as he gnetly placed the bow upon it closing his eyes as he ran the bow over the strings fingers dancing over the strings as he did so. A soft yet sad melody filling the air of the ball room as his body swayed back and forth. His heart was heavy reflected in the very music he played right now,his eyes opening as he walked out and let his feet sway and move carrying him threw the ball room as he played.

He played his heart out at the loss of his father and those that he cared for,wrapping all the sorrow around him like a blanket that none would know of. All of those that he hurt but didnt intend to do so,all the scars and pain that he had dealt. He was only fit to be a burden upon those around him in his life. His words meant to uplift and bring joy seemed to only cut and harm his actions fumbled and without direction.

Tears streamed down his eyes as he played he was an anathema to others that he worked around in life. He was fit to be the lonely lord and that is how it should stay in his life. He stopped cheeks wet with his tears he had entered the banquet hall, a several small fountains in this room were alive. As the spewed forth different flavors of wine as they were tested for functionality.

He looked down into the pool of red wine his scared reflection looking back upon him in its pitiful. The scar ran across his face, half his left ear missing he was a wreck scars born out of hatred towards him and for his stupidity. The sadness only ached deeper touching a small pang of hatred besides it, as he turned and flung the violin against the wall, it shattered and broke.

He swept out of the room as he did so he would not let his family line die or continued to be insulted upon. He had written a pair of letters and sent them and looked forward to their outcomes immensely with relish. His family would be free even if it cost him his life in the days ahead he no longer cared overly much.

He was tired of being talked down to by a small child,and being lied about by a woman he had cared for. Insulted by a lord that didn't care for and was not around and he never saw, he had looked in the books and signed treaties and there was nothing signed official to tie him to them. Only words that were said, and those words only tied his father to them until his death. No one had sought out his oaths since his passing.

He walked up into his fathers no his office now and sat reading over one of the replies and took out ink and quill and began to write back. If others wanted to call him stupid and a idiot and socialy inept he would let them. He was the lonely lord the lord of anathema to those around him, there was only one that brought solace when he was around her and he looked forward to seeing the beauty of a rose soon.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

A loud whacking filled the citadels halls as Ansgar spared with a training dummy his tower shield in one hand and his long sword in the other, sweat worked down his face as he went at the dummy cutting into the wood over and over again. He wore training plate armor designed to be heavier then normal to build up muscle and a feeling to use to it all, he slammed the shield into it firmly a few times as he alternated in his form.

He turned and sheathed his sword, as he started off at a paced run around the training yard he found himself having to do this more and more of late to work off any steam he found himself fighting the anger and the urge to lash out at others around him. He seemed to be fighting the demon inside him that he struggled with every day his heart was growing more and more covered in ice putting his feelings under it.

He alternated his breathing as he ran in in out in in out he breathed and counted in his mind, his mind had been very turbulent as of late and with recent dealings and actions of others around himself. He wanted to be the nice obedient lad yes sir no sir how may i help you sir but that wasnt him he wasnt going to be a pawn or chess piece upon someones board to be used and abused constantly and talked down to. He had grown tired of it very quickly in his life and he had enough there was only one woman he could see softening his heart and that he would letin his life right now and she was very amazing.

He had met with one of the ladies that served under her recently the Mistress of Coin she called herself they had talked for an long while and he had learned much from her about the families history and the lands. It brought a happiness into his life to hear that she hoped to see him around my at the side of the lady he enjoyed his time with,and he couldnt wait to give the lady her necklace for the ball he had made.

Ansgar stopped running and stretched out taking a drink of water from a water skin that was on a pole, he looked forward to sharing more of his families history with her and letting her in on a few of the secrets that they held.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
added a new phto that i think more reflects his current look,build,armor and hair color as well as his scars no beard though XD and hes also cropped his hair short jsut like in the picture. Instead of lions emplazoned upon the pauldrons and chest plate it is the family sigil.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
It has been a long time since I have written in this my journal and story of my life has been not kept up since the dealings with Alison and other concerns. I finally have found the time to come and do so between my trips south and the continuing construction and supply storage. Threw all this I have added a doctor to the citadels list of residents she seems a kind young woman and I think she will go far eventually, it is interesting to talk to her about the days of riddle port like me and my father used to.

I have spent alot of time with Lady norrey as of late her friendship and company is most welcome in these times, it is a comfort to hear her tell her about her families history and turmoil. It reminds me that I am not he only one who has suffered sever hardships in life, though our conversation's about lady Evaine makes me miss the woman more. Trying to get ahold of her to speak is like a trying to catch an enderman when he vanishes. I look forward to seeing her again and speaking with her I always do enjoy my time with her in my arms though hearing others and their opinions about her make me worried at times on how well this endavour of pursuing a blackrose will go.

I had someone ask me why dont I seek magical healing for my scars upon my flesh and my missing ear this amused me why the arts of magic have intrigued me immensely for its secrets and power. These scars all happened in their own way and for what the gods sought, they make up a whole that is me in thier own way. The scars from the cove, the scars from fighting eve and almost dying from doing so and many more each and every one more precious in their own way.

Norrey said she would make up the documents here soon and that I will have to meet evains brother for the first time, it will be intresting to see what kind of man he is.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar wiped the sweat off his brow slowly taking the heavy smithing hammer and setting down as the vast forges around him roared and hammers rang. He walked over carrying the chest piece as he did so sitting down as he picked up the smaller tools. He began to engrave and work the metal taking his time as he began to sing softly in elvish his tone sweet and filling the air. He worked for a long while constantly checking his work and re checking taking his time as he did so making sure every line and curve was eloquently embossed onto the plate itself.

He smiled as he lifted the chest piece up after a day's work looking over the image of his family sigil in the middle of the breastplate, the shield and sword worked with great care. To the left side stood the races of the world upon horse and foot weapons drawn and barred against the foe upon the right. The foe on the right was all the things of the forces of darkness from the history books of the battle against queen grief herself, as well as the new undead.

He smiled softly as he looked it all over it had been a long time since he last had done so in his life, but there was just something about creating things with your own two hands that brought such a joy into the world. He set the armor down with the rest of its equally worked pieces he had worked long and hard at each and every one. All ornately worked to a great degree but fully functional and able to serve their purpose he had seen the undead in the south and the devastation caused by them.

Now he had heard they were making their path towards Silver Watch and he had to do his best to either defend the place for as long as he was able to do so. He stood slowly as he began to put on his shirt and the armor itself little by little he did so. He thought about everything as he did so smiling softly as he recalled all the good memories. He did the straps to his pauldrons on his left was a raven perched upon a tree with a skull just like the tattoo on his back, on the right was the Black Rose house sigil.

He chuckled to himself lightly as he picked up his helm and then strapped his sword on his hip along with his dagger. Reaching down he picked up his tower shield hefting it lightly with a ease and familiarity. Slowly he made his way down the stairs he had a long way to go,to speak with the countess. She wanted to discuss the undead and the plans for the city and what would happen by each decision weighed very carefully.

He sighed lightly and deeply as he mounted his horse and started his way down the road he looked very much forward to meeting the countess. He enjoyed their talks immensely it brought a small measure of peace to his life.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Ansgar knelt in the cabin of the boat as it swayed with the ocean small candles alight around him illuminating the space he was in tiny wooden carvings of all the gods stood. A silver wash basing laid before him as he dipped his hands into it gingerly wetting them as he carefully scooped water over one hand and then the other, as he muttered very quietly and softly as if he was speaking to a long lost lover.

"Silas grant me wisdom in the coming hardship so that I make the right decisions and do not fail my men, Sallana goddess of love grant me compassion and mercy to those that need it most and help me stay my blade from those innocent. Crusade grant me strength and guide my sword so that all who stand before it fall in its path and strengthen my shield arm to protect the innocent and meek and the weak. Korog grant my arms and armor strength not to break nor falter in the face of evil and darkness before me so that they may fall before me and keep me from harm, In the name of all those that fight with me I ask this in their name as well should you the gods in your grace grant it." As he finished each and every ask of prayer he carefully cupped water over his hands washing them twice, taking a handful of water in both hands and raised them up and let the water flow over his head in a cascade. He took a small white towel as he bowed his head one last time and carefully patted his hands dry as well as his head before he stood slowly and extinguished each of the candles in turn. His boots resounded on the planks of the ships as he walked over and strapped his belt and sword upon his hip, the raven headed pommel with ruby eyes glinted in the sunlight menacingly. One after another he slowly slipped his gauntlets on tightening the leather straps down firmly flexing each in turn to make sure they were firmly in place.

He reached down gingerly picking up his helm it resembled the head of a raven as well tucking it under his right arm he reached down and picked up his tower shield before turning and leaving the room he had spent the last several weeks in. As he walked up the stairs up onto the deck the sigil of house black rose engraved upon his upper left chest glinted in the light, as the ship sat anchored of the coast of Grafjell the shouts of battle was starting to die down a bit, the trip had been a long one and it seemed he might of missed the battle itself. He nodded to the ship captain as he got into the seat and was hauled up and over the side and down into the long boat being very careful to step off not to unbalance and drown.

The smaller craft glided across the raves as he heard the shouting and clashing of blades and those of battle but as he grew closer to the docks set aside for craft they grew downwards a lull or a end in the fighting itself. As he stepped off onto the docks he looked over spying the massive ship lodged into the cliffs as suddenly it burst into flames as it was set alight by the defenders themselves he slowly slipped his helmet on and did the chin strap firmly in place. Taking his time as he walked into the city itself it had been ages since he had last graced these very steps of this island only twice ever had he before. Once for the council meeting of elves and his kind, and the other to visit Miss Syra so that she could fashion him cloths she was very odd but she amused him very much he pondered for a moment if she was alright and doing well for herself, he would assume so especially after asking for a crown.

He entered the city itself edging pat the pikes working his way threw them as people filed past to rest it indeed seem that the end of the battle was done for and over, he shrugged lightly seemed he had ventured all this way for naught. Passing by a building he heard a womans voice call out to him he stopped mid step and turned looking inside at a moore elf woman dressed simply but holding a air that radiated with command.

"You there do you have a weapon?" she asked he merely nodded in reply and tapped his sword at his side to her as she nodded.

"good come with me dead are in the sewers" she replied quickly back and turned and started to head inside he chuckled to himself and followed watching her go up over a barricade and down a ladder, he followed carefully moving over the barricade, he then took his shield using a small strap big enough to fit a arm threw and slipped it threw up to his shoulder and then began to climb down the ladder after her. He stepped down into the sewers of the city itself as she pulled out her own sword he moved over to the other side nodding as they both began down the sewer, she was as quiet as death itself moving her way threw it. As he was loud in his full armor his tower shield held in front of him as he moved along guarding her right side, it was not long before the groans and shambling of the un-dead were upon them. Ansgar advanced quickly staying absolutely quiet and composed. The pair soon started to lay into the un-dead throng before them a deep thud thud thud resounded into the sewer, as they came against ansgar's shield as he took his time not overly exerting himself as he did so stabbing each in the neck to drive his blade threw the back of the neck, those that fell under his feet quickly found the edge of his shield smashed into their skulls firmly.

Ansgar glanced to his left spying the lady she gracefully and eloquently dispatched the un-dead before her sliding in and out of them, she looked deadly as the fell before her her white hair flowing and waving with each movement her purple eyes not showing any remorse dispatching them she was like the Grey Lady personified reaping her souls to the afterlife itself. The group soon fell before them both as he carefully made his way threw with her it was going to be long night with this fighting that they were doing, he flicked his sword to get the gore off of it as they moved deeper into the sewers itself.

It was a long while before they were finally joined by another moore elf male this time in armor they all stood having clearing the sewers resting he stood nearby as the two talk he overheard her express concern for him and noted it in his mind, before fellows came up looking for a child the lass quickly became very fraught and ran off shouting the childs name over and over again. He followed taking his time as he did so looking around smiling softly glad another person cared about the innocent life in the world.

solus
because she was in the story XD

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Always enjoyed reading another's version of the same story- Wonderful read ^^