Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Readij]

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
Shelly5
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Slovak Republic
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
It was a cold winter, lakes were frozen and everything was covered by snow. Our hero, a young man named Shelly, son of a builder, was helping his father at construction site.
"What about you would go to herold and ask him to bring more wood" said father.
"Of course, I ll be glad to help".
Shelly was known for his obligatory and warm heart. But the way to the woodcutter was a long,so first,he stopped in his house to see mother and take some suplies with him.
"Hey mum,I am home,how are you" He asked nicely?
After a short conversation,Shelly left the house,heading towards the woodcutter.
As all the the suroundig were white, hero have slightly lost sight of his path.
"I have to get that supplies father asked me","I have to go on".
But it was still darker and darker, the winter was stronger, and young man could clearly feel the freezing on his own skin.
"They had to send a patrol after me,but who knows if they find me here"
And so,he decided, to find a place to stay in at night... As he was yet unexperienced, Shelly setted up fire, just to warm up a little.
But the smell of food and warmness had attracted a wolf.
He was hungry, and without waiting for the rest of the group, he silently approached the boy.
But Shelly noticed him and without fear and thinking he grabbed a twig that was lying near him.
" Come and get me you beast,I dont ..." He shouted, but before he could finish the sentence, wolf jumped on him. Onw would tought that boy have no chance against the wolf, but the outcome of this battle was suprising. A boy prevailed,hovewer he suffer a few minor injuries.
"I cannot stay here, not now...I should go back to the village in my own paths"
And so,in the frezing and cold night, Shelly tried to go back to his home. Yet he was exhausted, but finally,he sighted lights of castle and bellow village. When he tought, that everything is over, something happen to him... something,that no one would expect.
"What is it, the snow is red? And who is lying over there?"
He approached closer, and noticed a dead woman corpse lying on the ground. Shie was wielding a dagger in her right hand.
"Who killed her? I should tell about this to guards..."
But it was alredy too late. A few guards appeared in front of him.
"What is this? She is dead!" And why are you covered in blood, young man?"
"Be silent and stay here" At tha time, only the boy and the ones that caused the crime knew,that shelly is inoccent. As the guards were decising what to do, villagers,one by one came to the place,as everyone were interested what is happening at place where people are gathered.
" Thats terrible,who could done that?" There was the questions from the crowd.
As if it would not be enough,even Shellys father have came.
"Son !" He shouted,and started to run right towards him.
"Hold" The guard said and jumped right into his way. "This person is accused from marder.Guards,grab him". Some of the villagers where just silently stanging,some of them where shaking heads,only his father was laying on the ground in tears...
"You will be judged for murder tomorrow,boy" said the guard.
While in prison, the injuries of boy were healed and yet he had enough time to think what will happen to him or his family.
"I didnt murder that woman,but only I know that. Somehow,I must prove that I am innocent."
The boy have felt into his toughts,until a guard touched him.
"Come,you are going to die today"
In a bad shaped clothes,he were taken right in front of the queen.
"On your knees, beggar" Shouted the guard and hit boy with pike.
"Do you know who I am ?" Asked the queen
"Yes,your majesty"
"One of my guards alredy told me what you done..."
"Your majesty,I am innocent,I can prove it..."
"Silence,do you know what is the punishment for murder ?" Said the queen
"Yes,your majesty"
After a brief while of silence,the quen said:
"Your punishment should be death. But, your father is well known builder in these parts,so I decided to grant you grace. You will be exiled, immediately. With the tears in his eyes, young man were taken, he couldnt say even the last word to his family and the guards dragged him to the fron of the main gate.
"If you try to go back,we will shot"
And so,the boy had no other choice,that to leave his homeland and go to exile, to the unknown world...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello guys and girls, My real name is Phil. I live in Slovakia. I like many things, sport activities, games, paper and plastic models. I am mainly interested in medieval centuries, that why I decided to apply here as well. I can be online often,depends on time I have, but in most cases its every day. I think I am not shy, but funny :) . I think I dont have much things to tell you abot me,but if you are interested,you can ask me,and I reply as soon as I will be able to.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have worked on different servers before,and here I am including one of mine best.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not yet...
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I ve been looking for medieval mc servers,and I found you. I got interested and decided to apply here.
12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet.

Attachments

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Your answer to #6 is a backstory, not an in-character introduction. You should try to rewrite it so that it better reflects how your character feels and reacts in a given situation.

Also, the whole "orphan due to bandits/soldiers" story is pretty old hat around here. It's become something of an in-joke in this community for a character to be a ninja demigod orphan assassin because it's so common in applications. You had no way of knowing, of course, but I think you'll have a better chance of getting accepted if you modify your answer so your character has a different background. Of course, once in-game, you're free to develop your character however you like.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Thank you for notice, Baron_Aron. I completley changed the story, so I hope this one will be better. You also mentiod that my story was more of a backround. That may be true, but I d like people to judge me depending on my acts,not words. Also,I left open ending in the previous story too. This is the reason,If I will be allowed to play here, its a new beggining in fact. So in game characters will know nothing about me until I tell them... Plus, yet even I do not know, once in-game, I ll be, wich way I will be developing my character...

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.