Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for SicariusII [Approved - Sally]

Psycho

Villager
About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username? SicariusII

2) How old are you? 15.5 years of age.

3) Where are you? I am in The United States. I will not disclose my state for personal reasons.

4) Have you read our guides yet? I have read all of the guides.

5) Introduce yourself! I have a highschool education (Sophomore is where I’m at) I am an archer (In tournaments and in a group) Biology is my best and favorite subject (all A’s and A+, if you have a question about it ask me and I’ll do my best to answer.) I am mostly into RP, FR and FPS games. Such as: Skyrim, BorderLands, Halo, COD, etc, etc…

I would say I’m an avid gamer, but I would go out four wheeling or hunting over gaming any day. I’d take my bow out every week if I could to hunt. Working out is a very enjoyable thing to me, as is protecting those I care about to my last breath. I will put everything I have into a job given to me and any mission that is sent to me shall be done.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I’m an artist (mostly pencil sketches of cells and the insides of organisms) but not very good at it.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application? No, I did not.

8) Referrer: (Optional)

List a minecraft username if someone has referred you to HollowWorld and they may get a reward.

----

About your character

Name: Sicarius or Sic

Character's age: 27 years of age.

Race: Human

Appearance: Tall (6’ 3”) brown hair with red tints on the front, grey eyes, muscular and fit, usually wears a leather jacket and a hood for hunting. Always has a knife and or bow.

---

The test

Opening his eyes, Sicarius, or Sic as his friends called him, knew it was time to start the day. He jumped out of the bed energetically and ready for the day. Jumping forward he grabbed his jacket, bow, quiver and knife. He put on his boots and went towards the door. Outside he heard a low growl, as if something was on his doorstep. He drew out the bow and nocked an arrow, ready for whatever was out there. Seconds later he threw the door open and realized it was just Gage, his hunting dog. “What’s out there?” He said. Now obviously the dog couldn’t tell him, it’s a dog. Sic realized this and wondered when he had started talking to a dog. Probably when he started living alone, He realized. He un nocked his bow and put the arrow back. “Let’s head out Gage.” He said. They both started out, keeping quiet so as to creep up onto an unsuspecting animal for the day. They tracked and back-tracked for hours, looking for a deer. After another period of time they came across a herd of deer, with a twelve point buck at the head. “This is the deer I lost track of a couple months back,” he thought. Making Gage sit down, Sicarius drew an arrow from the quiver and nocked it. Aiming it above the deer’s heart and vital organs, as his father had taught him. He steadied his breath, feeling the taut string of the bow, and the feathers betwixt his fingers, he released. The arrow whirring through the air and the string making a “twang” sound, until the arrow found its mark; right in the heart of the magnificent beast. The herd bolted, all except for the buck, who rolled over and waited. The arrow had punctured the heart, but it would take a couple of minutes before the deer would die. Sicarius waited for a couple of minutes then walked up to the deer. The deer was dead. He then field dressed it and packed it up. As he was finishing packing up Gage started barking like he had rabies. In one quick fluid movement an arrow was knocked and Sicarius was aiming at the creature that Gage was barking at. The animal, or monster, that he saw, was one of tremendous power. Its flesh was blackened by who knows what, its claws were giant, as long as his hand, and its face was that of a nightmare. Horridly scarred and cut, puss oozing out of its wounds. It was hulking and had to be four times the size of the deer. Without another second going by he released the arrow. It didn’t even flinch is the arrow tore through its flesh and deep into its side. The best charged, running faster than any deer could, let alone a man. He drew another arrow and fired, it impacted with no effect. Just before the beast reached them Sicarius dived out of the way with Gage right behind him; both ran for the woods, leaving the deer carcass behind. He ran like he had never run before, not even looking behind him. Hearing the monster behind him, he ran and ran. The creature was closing by the time he saw the cave. The opening was small, about the size of the Inn’s windows. Gage had already dived in by the time he reached it. He was about to launch himself into it when the creature reached him and ripped through his jacket, tearing through his back and racking his rib cage. Sicarius made it through, the arm of the beast went through the whole, but the rest couldn’t fit. The beast's drool was pooling inside of the opening as the beast tried to find a way through, to no avail. Sicarius’ eyes were dimming and he knew that he would pass out in a couple of seconds. Without the knowledge of how he did it, he patched up the cuts on his back… and then he faded into darkness.

Psycho

Villager
It seems I forgot about his apparel: He wears a hand sown black woolen shirt, leather jacket with a cowl, hard-soled leather shoes and leather pants. Sorry about that.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty! Just a quick question, what is that beast in the story? At first I thought it was an enderman but it describes it differently, is it a bear?

Other than that, the story and rest of the application is acceptable, I look forward to your response :D.

Psycho

Villager
Alrighty! Just a quick question, what is that beast in the story? At first I thought it was an enderman but it describes it differently, is it a bear?

Other than that, the story and rest of the application is acceptable, I look forward to your response :D.
I'm glad that you liked it! I was thinking of a giant bear/Grendel kind of creature. :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty :D a bear would make sense in Altera~ Basically it is a lot like earth except any features that are written down (of course some things are added/removed if they're abused-), so grendel wouldn't work, but bear is fine~

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
OH- one last thing, could you change your skin? If you're using the current character in your story, the skin doesn't really match it, I mean, if you're making a different one to RP with, that's fine, but I'd like to ask the Red eyes to be changed, and the armor to be lightened a bit to look like proper metal. Although it would be low quality, as newcomers aren't skilled enough to craft their own armor and cannot come in with fantastic armor.

Psycho

Villager
OH- one last thing, could you change your skin? If you're using the current character in your story, the skin doesn't really match it, I mean, if you're making a different one to RP with, that's fine, but I'd like to ask the Red eyes to be changed, and the armor to be lightened a bit to look like proper metal. Although it would be low quality, as newcomers aren't skilled enough to craft their own armor and cannot come in with fantastic armor.
You got it. I will change it immediately. Is a studded leather kind of thing ok?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You got it. I will change it immediately. Is a studded leather kind of thing ok?
It mostly depends if the skin looks medieval on first glance, but studded leather seems unnecessary, and especially so with hunter characters

Edit: Sorry I have to scram! I'll get back to this application as soon as I can D:

Last edited:

Psycho

Villager
It mostly depends if the skin looks medieval on first glance, but studded leather seems unnecessary, and especially so with hunter characters

Edit: Sorry I have to scram! I'll get back to this application as soon as I can D:
That's completely fine! I will take out the studs. Thanks for the info!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.