Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I thought she had a oldish facial features iirc
She gets stressed and does have dark circles under eyes. That's why I draw lines under her eyes. That's about as old as she went. Her age is probably a few years more (I didn't update age in a few months), but she's still a Moor Elf.

Edit: I mean- you can imagine her as you see her described. If cymic thinks she was an old lady, then he sees what he sees.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
She gets stressed and does have dark circles under eyes. That's why I draw lines under her eyes. That's about as old as she went. Her age is probably a few years more (I didn't update age in a few months), but she's still a Moor Elf.
ah.. now i can see why that video i linked on your art thread wasn't funny to anyone else but myself, aside from other reasons. All this time i thought Ashna was known for having a real stressed/aged facial appearance.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I just got the alert for the tag that was put for the relation I was a part of. Good stuff.

Shao

Bring back angry react
I just got the alert for the tag that was put for the relation I was a part of. Good stuff.
She is such an emotional character it is so good to see them finally displayed in the relations section.