Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Cleaned things up
+Stuff and things
+More pictures

I may change the new profession title- as I don't like giving Ashna extravagant things, she's a simple moor when it comes to titles/clothes. We'll see if it fits or not considering she's trying to take on a big responsibility.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+ ... Many things were lost today. Hope. Passion. A Certain Goal. Wishes.
+ Perhaps saying farewell to Alchemy- something she loved- that filled her void a bit, Him, and a trusted companion.

nomorepotions.png

sads.png

Edit: Alchemiiii. Whyyyyyyy. I wanted to be the best- that no one ever wassssss.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*sniff* lots of things called and un-called for. Kinda expected it for a long time.

Also-
+Will be now known as the Priestess of the Grey Lady. And soon to be forming a Ministry for her [If I get the time-]. *Pushing too much work on this poor thing- try not to break kiddo. ;-;*

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Hrm. Now that she's back and settled- Updates.

Edit: Everyone's just stealin' her things while she was soulless. ;o;

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Writes a few paragraphs on character- erases. .. Just says new update.*

I have lots of words on this character. But.. maybe later.
Added current tropes onto main post- and fixed around relations. It's been a year folks- time to freshen up. It's not that she's forgotten people- just that she doesn't have a strong opinion on them yet.