Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Awwwh, I just noticed that Som got removed from relations. I wish we could RP more.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Awwwh, I just noticed that Som got removed from relations. I wish we could RP more.
We may have chance if Ashna ever manages to go political hunting. Mwha- (But apologies, for I am lazy.)

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
You know Dummy and Ashna gotta have an RP, right? It'll be difficult, but it's gotta happen!

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lillium: I do not begin to know your Clan and why they still follow the old ways of slavery. I used to wonder why your voice was so little.. being ordered about, but then Epithet. Gain some voice in your new land. Cukie1
I love it. It's the perfect description :heart:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In-Depth Relations: (I might not be finished)
Melosa: I am proud of how you have grown. I wish you would come out more often and speak with the others of our Isle. Growth does not stop with family. We have little time to speak.. but we try. BrianAT16

Mol'Crow Clan: ..You are all a growing family now with new ones running about.. I wish you all luck.. And hope Melosa can support you all.
Melosa's relations makes me so so happy- I promise I will RP with more Grafjellies more soon. :D

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
:') to the above

If you want relations, I'll stick Ashna's immediate thoughts c; Just ask

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
... ABANDON SHIP

*RUNS AWAY* I redact this

(nono-lads, I meant if no one's on the in-depth, they can ask to be~)
Oh, okie! Sleepy minds... Reminds me, Ashna needs to meet little Violet properly. She's a bundle of happy.