Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ATTENTION! NEW IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolander97

Villager
When I go to run, I type cmd, the command window pops out, I type ipconfig, I see I have Ethernet Adapter hamachi :/ So i guess I failed to remove it, sorry I'll try again manualy

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
None of these work and hamachi is disinstalled, still nothing :/
The fact you had Hamachi on the machine is suspicious to say the least and is enough to make me assume it is still the culprit. So far you are the only one that can still not get on.

Have you removed/disabled the Hamachi Network Adapter? Is it in your list of running services? Do you have anything else similar running or installed? Do you use PeerGuardian or another similar firewall like Norton or AVG etc?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
It's definately my pc (with hamachi), I just got on the server with another one
Right Click on Computer or My Computer (dependent on your version of Windows). Select 'Manage' and then look for Device Manager. You should be able to find Network devices and possibly a Hamachi device that needs deleting.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
I don't see why it shouldn't work with Hamachi installed and you just disable hamachi when you don't need it.
Iv tried both disabling Hamachi, as well as with it un-installed and neither are working for me right now, I'm thinking about going back into some terminal commands

Axell

Lord of Altera
Out of interest.. it would appear this new server shares something in common with Hamachi which I suspect some of you have probably used or are using. Our new IP starts 5.x.x.x which is the same range as Hamachi. Therefore this could explain why you cannot find the host should you have Hamachi running as a service in the background.

Can you please turn-off or remove Hamachi and try again.
I do have hamachi, so i'll try removing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.