Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ATTENTION! NEW IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolander97

Villager
Right Click on Computer or My Computer (dependent on your version of Windows). Select 'Manage' and then look for Device Manager. You should be able to find Network devices and possibly a Hamachi device that needs deleting.
Thanks a lot! I deleted hamachi and I can now connect to the server with no problem and even have a great ping! Thanks again!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
The issue is you can not just delete the program files. You actually have to use the uninstall feature.

Also if you DID delete the program files, simply re-download and reinstall Hamachi, and then in the SpotLight feature (top right, right of the time/wifi/power/etc) search Hamachi, you should see an uninstall option, you will have to enter your password.

Yep, I removed the video.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
The issue is you can not just delete the program files. You actually have to use the uninstall feature.

Also if you DID delete the program files, simply re-download and reinstall Hamachi, and then in the SpotLight feature (top right, right of the time/wifi/power/etc) search Hamachi, you should see an uninstall option, you will have to enter your password.

I already uninstalled it manually, so I tried reinstalling it (I have a make) and it says failed to download, and this is what i get:
-- Logfile started at 2012-09-11 20:40:48 +0000 --
LiliApp: Started as user:MY-NAME, uid:501, euid:501, gid:20, egid:20
InstallFlow: Custom installer plugin found.
InstallFlow: Starting flow
InstallFlow: Setting up step kLiInstallStepLicense
InstallFlow: Starting step kLiInstallStepLicense
Welcome: Install pressed
InstallFlow: Finishing step kLiInstallStepLicense
InstallFlow: Step finished kLiInstallStepLicense with result code 0.
InstallFlow: Continuing flow...
InstallFlow: Current step is 1, steps count is 7
InstallFlow: Setting up step kLiInstallStepPrecheck
InstallFlow: Starting step kLiInstallStepPrecheck
ScriptRunner: Should run as user (501): /Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/precheck.sh with args (
"/tmp/lili/liliinstallog - 2012-09-11 20:40:47.txt",
"/Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app",
"/"
)
ScriptRunner: Required euid is the same (501, 501), NOT using helper to launch child (/Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/precheck.sh)
ScriptRunner: Starting child: "/Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/precheck.sh" "/tmp/lili/liliinstallog - 2012-09-11 20:40:47.txt" "/Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app" "/"
ScriptRunner: Child launched with PID: 10852
ScriptRunner: Child output is:
ScriptRunner: precheck: started with file on path / and bundlepath /Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app
ScriptRunner: current uid=501, euid=501, user=MY-NAME
precheck: finished
ScriptRunner: Child's log closed, waiting for it's termination...
ScriptRunner: Child is exited: true, exit code: 0
ScriptRunner: finished successfully
InstallFlow: Finishing step kLiInstallStepPrecheck
InstallFlow: Step finished kLiInstallStepPrecheck with result code 0.
InstallFlow: Current step is 2, steps count is 7
InstallFlow: Setting up step kLiInstallStepPreflight
InstallFlow: Starting step kLiInstallStepPreflight
ScriptRunner: Should run as root: /Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/preflight.sh with args (
"/"
)
Elevator: Successfully elevated to root
Elevator: Started elevated app /Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/preflight.sh with args: (
"/"
)
Elevator: App output is:
Elevator: Starting preflight
Stopping user MenuBars
Stopping root MenuBar (if exists)
Stopping Engine
launchctl: Dubious ownership on file (skipping): /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.logmein.hamachi.plist
nothing found to unload
Stopping user Hamachi apps
MY-NAME
root
Stopping root Hamachi apps (if exists)
Unloading kext
End preflight
Elevator: Finished to run elevated, exited: true, status: 0
ScriptRunner: finished successfully
InstallFlow: Finishing step kLiInstallStepPreflight
InstallFlow: Step finished kLiInstallStepPreflight with result code 0.
InstallFlow: Current step is 3, steps count is 7
InstallFlow: Setting up step kLiInstallStepUncompress
InstallFlow: Starting step kLiInstallStepUncompress
Uncompress: started
Elevator: Started elevated app /usr/bin/ditto with args: (
"-x",
"/Users/MY-NAME/Downloads/LogMeInHamachiInstaller-1.app/Contents/Resources/archive.pax.gz",
"/"
)
Elevator: App output is:
Elevator: Finished to run elevated, exited: true, status: 1
Uncompress: uncompressing failed
InstallFlow: Aborted:NSConcreteNotification 0x1c40b0 {name = kLiInstallStepAbortedNotification; object = <LiUncompressView: 0x19baf0>}
InstallFlow: Aborting flow

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Can you Skype later today and let me see what going on? I have to go to the gym for now but ill be back in about an hour maybe 2

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Can you Skype later today and let me see what going on? I have to go to the gym for now but ill be back in about an hour maybe 2
Sorry I can't, maybe tomorrow at around 4 eastern time, and I won't talk but I can show you my screen.

Eric V

Legend of Altera

Bumping it so people can see it

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
I think one is in Germany, the other England?
I think the other one is a redirect to the new IP (it just took a while before it was updated all around the globe, so you had to put the numbers [I am not sure though :p correct me if I'm wrong])

Status
Not open for further replies.