Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Axell's Skin Shoppe <BUY NOW>

Axell

Lord of Altera
SALE!!! ALL SKINS ARE 50% OFF!!!
'Ello there, I'm making skins, and here is a cheap skin shoppe with high quality skins.
Mega Uber Duber Complex: 2,500R 1,250R
Very Complex: 2,000R 1,000R
Complex: 1,500R 750R
Middle: 1,000R 500R
Easy: 500R 250R
Super Easy: Free
I decide the difficulty of the skin after I make it. Send all payments to vmmv22, as that is my ign.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Just to be annoying, the title of the thread makes the actual shoppe seem for sale(not the products). :p

Yes, I'd like a skin, please. What do you need to know in order to complete it?

Axell

Lord of Altera
Just to be annoying, the title of the thread makes the actual shoppe seem for sale(not the products). :p

Yes, I'd like a skin, please. What do you need to know in order to complete it?
Race, clothes, hair, eyes, and anything extra.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Clothes: Evidently poor, but in a long, brown coat.
Hair: Not very visible due to hood(or not, however you like it), otherwise it would be a black, short and curly.
Eyes: Green.
Extras: He's very schizophrenic, so a "mad"* aura would be good. Thanks.

*He keeps an invisible cat called Nothing.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Clothes: Evidently poor, but in a long, brown coat.
Hair: Not very visible due to hood(or not, however you like it), otherwise it would be a black, short and curly.
Eyes: Green.
Extras: He's very schizophrenic, so a "mad"* aura would be good. Thanks.

*He keeps an invisible cat called Nothing.
Have a beard?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Axell, did you make the skin I saw you using the other night in the Lamb?

If so, I would like a skin made as well please. Essentially, I'd like a skin that looks exactly like my Avatar picture here. Robe should be mostly black, with red and gold detail. The only thing this picture doesn't have is that the right side of his face has a large burn scar across it, though most/nearly all of it should be covered by the hood.

G

grimm reaper

Race:halfling
Clothes:medium purple body armor with shoulder protection and ,pouches on my pants. A wear a purple hood.
Hair:long on the left short on the right like a bless, the color:blue and the lowest hairs are darkblue.
Eyes:red
Extra:he has a bow an an arrowholder.he has also got two hidden knives and two daggers on his lower back and ifvit is possible he has got trowing knives on one arm and chest.he looks relaxd and ready for battle.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Clothes: A black jacket with dark brown clothes underneath it, preferably with a red sash tied around his waist.
Hair: Long, dark gray hair with streaks of black in it.
Eyes: A golden yellow
Extras: Slightly tanned skin, with a pale scar running down the right side of his face over his eye. Slightly pointed ears, and a dark brooding kind of expression on his face, suggesting unapproachable person.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
When I see your avatar, I can't think of any other skin for you than a purple pony (achoo).

Axell

Lord of Altera
pyro.png
Axell, did you make the skin I saw you using the other night in the Lamb?

If so, I would like a skin made as well please. Essentially, I'd like a skin that looks exactly like my Avatar picture here. Robe should be mostly black, with red and gold detail. The only thing this picture doesn't have is that the right side of his face has a large burn scar across it, though most/nearly all of it should be covered by the hood.

G

grimm reaper

Who's skin are you making now i see you are very very good

G

grimm reaper

Have you gave the skin all his weapons and extras can you give me a screenshot while testing