Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Axell's Skin Shoppe <BUY NOW>

G

grimm reaper

How much do i have to pay and can i always ask to make one

G

grimm reaper

Can you make one of my profile picture.hr wears a hood and you can only see two red eyes

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Race:Human
Clothes: Could you try a mix of green and brown? And somewhere between a warrior outfit and a sophisticated clothing. I describe it more closely below.
Hair: A dark shade of gray and short, same for his beard, not a wizard kind of beard, more covering his jaw and mouth
Eyes: Mystic and sharp blue.
Extras: Well , anithola is a retired arena champion which has grown old and frail, keep his outfit somewhat high standard, but also keep some of his fighting past in there please :D

I know im asking alot, but i might just pay alittle extra if it turns out too hard ;)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Grimm, shadow just told you to slow down. What's the next thing you do? Start patronising him again! Sorry to be rude, but give him some space. He has a LOT of stuff to do.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
The skin's great axell, and sorry to be hypocritical, but could you make the hood look a bit less like a shoal?

G

grimm reaper

i don't rush him srry that you think that i just replie my request

G

grimm reaper

Race ;human (pirate)
Clothes :typical pirate clothing and a pirate hat a belt and an black eyepatch on his left eye.
Hair:brown short use inspiration it must be piraty
Eyes:right blue and left eyepatch (black)
Extras:he his left leg is made of wood he has two blades on his back and. Has an trowing axe

Axell

Lord of Altera
Race ;human (pirate)
Clothes :typical pirate clothing and a pirate hat a belt and an black eyepatch on his left eye.
Hair:brown short use inspiration it must be piraty
Eyes:right blue and left eyepatch (black)
Extras:he his left leg is made of wood he has two blades on his back and. Has an trowing axe
:eek: How many skins do you need?!?!?!?!?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I have to agree with Axell, I'm starting to think that you're requesting skins, just for the sake of requesting skins...

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Do you even have the money to pay for them, grimm?
He hasn't even gotten on the server yet due to some ruckus with his username. Apparently neither form of it exists.

Axell, I recommend you hold off on making this guy skins until he's at least made an appearance online.

Axell

Lord of Altera
He hasn't even gotten on the server yet due to some ruckus with his username. Apparently neither form of it exists.

Axell, I recommend you hold off on making this guy skins until he's at least made an appearance online.
I've stopped, and i'm working on Santa.