Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Axell's Skin Shoppe <BUY NOW>

Axell

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Clothes: A black jacket with dark brown clothes underneath it, preferably with a red sash tied around his waist.
Hair: Long, dark gray hair with streaks of black in it.
Eyes: A golden yellow
Extras: Slightly tanned skin, with a pale scar running down the right side of his face over his eye. Slightly pointed ears, and a dark brooding kind of expression on his face, suggesting unapproachable person.
brony.png

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Have you gave the skin all his weapons and extras can you give me a screenshot while testing
Reaper, please be patient. You are neither first in line nor are you even currently able to pay him for his work. Wait until you can get on the server.

G

grimm reaper

I can pay him later i will pay interest and i can't get on server without skin :)
How can i look at the skin he maked

Axell

Lord of Altera
Lol, I'm making like 20 skins right now, some for my RP kids, some that I promised people, and some that are on here.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hmm, would I also be able to get a Werewolf skin off you? :p
Race: Werewolf
Clothes: Nope
Hair:
White fur
Eyes: Yellow
Extras: A scar running across it's eye/muzzle, same as the previous skin.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Hmm, would I also be able to get a Werewolf skin off you? :p
Race: Werewolf
Clothes: Nope
Hair: White fur
Eyes: Yellow
Extras: A scar running across it's eye/muzzle, same as the previous skin.
Wait a minute, werewolves are allowed on the server again???? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

grimm reaper

Oh if it's possible i also want a werewolf not for on the server but just for myself

G

grimm reaper

Race: werewolf
Clothes: none
Hair:black fur and a white horizontal line on his back
Eyes: full red no white
Extra:scar on his chest bloody mouth he is very pissed

G

grimm reaper

Ok you are a great person srry for aski.g so much and the weewolf must be really pissed

G

grimm reaper

Are you now going to wirk on the werewolf. How much is it and how can i look at the skin i have no full picture