Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azio Cors's Profile

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
Straight up- had this problem and its still rampant, I dont know what you do to bulk up like this but there are very real characters that are less bulked out then Azio but did grueling regiments to get ther. Considering bone density and age supposedly right, as its rapid, I'm going to assume back problems would exist too. But again, thats even lmplying he's at that point.
What if I train much more to match a build such as Sif's?
Azio trains alot in swordsmanship and as stated he does exercise since all he ever does is train and study. He has nothing else to do all day.
And if Elves were naturally taller than humans then wouldn't the height limit for back problems be heightened as well?

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Azio trains alot in swordsmanship and as stated he does exercise since all he ever does is train and study. He has nothing else to do all day.
And if Elves were naturally taller than humans then wouldn't the height limit for back problems be heightened as well?
They are naturally taller, yes, but I don't think that would change the back problems that come after a person reaches a certain height. I believe that they are unavoidable in humanoid figures (even elves,) though you should get that clarified by a member of the lore team (Such as Faelin/Cherry.)
Sif has been a character for over two years now (probably now) and the lore used to be a lot more relaxed back then, as I remember. It would be a lot to ask if staff told him now to completely change his character, ya know?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
the main problem you face is muscle mass and bone density. If outright training and constant labor were all it took, Roy's workaholic attitude would've made him around 250-270 pounds by now, as that guy smithed a LOT before some irl stuff came up. However, muscles can only bulk out so much, and then you reach a peak of what you can do, as such, people have a max muscle size they can achieve.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Dealing with Sif separately, and privately.

Seeing as a number of people seem to have such an issue with being told 'That's against the lore, can you please change it' lately, we now have an edit and an addendum to the lore.

Commonly tall in stature, standing on average at least 5'8" and above. Generally thin and lithe in body frame without much muscle mass due to absence of hard labor in their society. Can develop a wiry muscle structure if athletics are pursued, but will not bulk out. Their bone structure is also very fine, gracing the Silver Elves with delicate form including long slender fingers and high cheekbones.

ADDENDUM: Due to their natural physiology, Silver Elves simply cannot support large amounts of muscle mass or heavy frame. A Silver Elf at peak physical fitness would display a lithe, lean and toned body.
For reference, think surfer build.

Hopefully this will clear up the matter.

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
his drawing does not match his build stated in numbers.
That UFC fighter pic has a similar build, except Azio weighs less than him and is taller. So to me it seems good. Azio has been lifting quite alot lately due to trying to learn a bit of carpentry and lugging over piles of sticks and small logs.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
That UFC fighter pic has a similar build, except Azio weighs less than him and is taller. So to me it seems good. Azio has been lifting quite alot lately due to trying to learn a bit of carpentry and lugging over piles of sticks and small logs.
fine, whatever, I don't want to argue on your thread, and if there are issues, they will be dealt with.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
All good guys; Stratonis, I've edited the weight in your profile so that it's lore abiding and so we don't have anymore issues/disagreements in this thread. Good luck with your character.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
uhm... what exactly is "Bowyery"? I have never heard of anything like that before...

EDIT: Looked it up, I thought people that made bows were fletchers XD but I have been proven wrong by the interwebs