Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azious Van Nactos of Valendor

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Name: Aziouse van Nactos
Nickname/Alias: Azi, Count Death, Critendor
Race: Mutated Human
Height: 5 feet or 1.5 meters
Weight: 127 pounds or 8.9 stone
Hair: Always covered by the hood, but its gelled straight back, and when he gets angry it lights on fire and is fire-proof
Eyes: Glowing red when he is angry, but normally clear with blue in the background
Skin: Not only pale, but pure white normally, but when he is angry or hyped it has a red tint
Identifying Marks: Attractive muscular figure with glowing red eyes
Appearance: A leather hood coming out of this (without the helmet), he is also blind.

Strengths: Protective instincts
Weaknesses and fears: Weakness: Over-Nomadic, Fear: A loved one dying
Religion and cults: Skeira
Profession: Warrior and protector

Twas born on a dark night. His mother died at birth and his father left him on the doorstep of a corrupt, dark, and evil mage. The mage conducted several spells upon him when finally he got Azi to be perfect. He trained Azi not only as a fire mage, but a warrior!

One day when Azi was 16 he realized that this Dark Mage ruined his life and torn his values to pieces so he went up to the mage and stabbed him with a magically enchanted knife. Azi went from assassins guild to assassins guild, from cult to cult. He settled down in the wildernesses of Altera and people swear they here see a man, walking down the rode, with amazing armor, muttering and cussing under his breath...

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Frankie, no. Just no.
Please, do not have a mixture of more than 2 species. This has 5.
He's mainly human, so a max age of about 95 (really old)
And seriously, is this your RP profile or is it the hobbit one? Please have a bit of consistency. You do this a lot. If you are not using one RP profile, at least put a god damned post saying that on it.
Don't think I'm picking on you, but your last few dozen threads recently have just been mostly ridiculous

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Frankie, no. Just no.
Please, do not have a mixture of more than 2 species. This has 5.
He's mainly human, so a max age of about 95 (really old)
And seriously, is this your RP profile or is it the hobbit one? Please have a bit of consistency. You do this a lot. If you are not using one RP profile, at least put a god damned post saying that on it.
Don't think I'm picking on you, but your last few dozen threads recently have just been mostly ridiculous
No, just no. I have been spliced, tis not a crime.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
No, just no. I have been spliced, tis not a crime.
It has been stated that you are not to have more than two races to your character.
Please, do not have a mixture of more than 2 species.
You don't need that many; it just shouldn't be done. There is nothing wrong with having one or two races, most people seem to get by fine :L
If it doesn't suit you to have something like that, then make your own race.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Ok, ill change it, sorry.
No, don't get me wrong, there's nothing to be sorry about; but people having a whole bunch of races within their character generally 'overpowers' them. It's like if someone said they were 700 feet tall or something. Just needs to be a bit more restrictive :p

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie your forum picture is still an orc as well. Why not stay on orc? You were a good one. You could join the new Fornost Erain and train troops for battle

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
then make it fun... I got bored with mermaids but then i made it fun by being a meanie :D

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can never get bored being a Viking because I constantly have to yell at people for thinking I'm a dwarf! :D

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Frankie, can you change his age? Something more realistic. I know he's "Mutated", but 127 still = Dead.
(yes I necro'd, but I just noticed the age.)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright so now that he is in his late 80's I must ask... Is he a old fart? Or is he some strong power wielding old guy with the power to lift mountains (Is he the yoda of our server) :/ I would honestly suggest making him a more suitable to the picture you posted age wise. Perhaps 26? 34? 18? 2?

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Also, don't mean to be that annoying paperclip in the previous versions of microsoft word, but uhmmm you got a few spelling errors there buddy. :D

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Poor guy, :/ I will toss him a radiant next time I see him on the streets muttering and cursing under his breath :cool:
Also, why is he only 5ft?