Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azious Van Nactos of Valendor

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It doesnt neccesarily have to have a backstory to it. As long as you have included the basic character profile template then it is fine. Some people despise creative writing, and why should we force them? The character profile is so that other roleplayers know a little bit about the other players character, they don't need to write a novel.
I suppose, yeah. But I still like characters to have some depth and such. Making a realistic character should be fun here, and will infinitely help with RPing your character and roleplaying with others characters. It'll also help stop people saying in-game to newer members that they are all powerful and have them believe that they can be too.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie, all I must say is that I hope that your next character is well thought out and stays around longer then the orc dwarf or mutant.