Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azious Van Nactos of Valendor

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Who has two thumbs and just was agreed with by Shadowsmalls? This guy (points his thumbs at himself) :cool:
Don't you love repetition? :D

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright sooo... What your saying is the point is that your character... is not finished? orrr... that he is mental??? Which is it.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Frankie, It's best for everyone if you have a stable, well thought out Character profile.
This goes for everyone aswell by the way. It's okay not having a profile in the first week or so of joining the server, but after two weeks (at the most) You should have at least a semi-decent one, that you have out time and effort into creating.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
(I think) It should be required for people that are here over a month or 2. At least the basic character and a 5 line base story.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
(I think) It should be required for people that are here over a month or 2. At least the basic character and a 5 line base story.
No, personally I feel the basic character and 5 line story are what a person should have in their first week or two, and then the proper one after that. Not more than a month or two later, I feel that if they are serious enough about sticking to the server for that long, then they should be as dedicated to the rest of the aspects of the server as well, and produce a decent character. At the very least, a good character profile will tell people the best way to interact with this person when they are RPing.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Well, I was trying to be smooth with this, and give some extra time... but I have to agree with Shadowsmalls

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Alright, next one I write will be better, and I'm not fixing this because, well, my characters dying soon anyways

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It doesnt neccesarily have to have a backstory to it. As long as you have included the basic character profile template then it is fine. Some people despise creative writing, and why should we force them? The character profile is so that other roleplayers know a little bit about the other players character, they don't need to write a novel.