Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandit Threat

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*This poster would be posted on the message board at the Crossroads Inn, and Azerport Inn*
It has come to my attention that a group of bandits that go by the name 'Blood Serpents' have moved to the northern kingdom up from the sorrows.
This group of bandits is notorious for murdering innocent. Having killed hundreds in the sorrows.
If you see any member of this group, do not approach. They can and will attack with lethal force. They are often seen wearing a black band around their arm with the following image on it.
image.jpg

They have a few camps spread out across the land so all land owners, be sure to check your surround areas to be sure they are secure. If you do spot a camp contact an official for the area or contact a Marr officer and the bandit camp will be removed swiftly.
The header of this group goes by the name Morganth Rhett, or Morna for short. If you see her, DO NOT APPROACH. Immediately contact a member of the guard.
Morna has been accused of the following crimes
  • Mass Murder
  • Murder of Mila
  • Attempted Murder of Tybalt Rhett
  • Accessory To Murder of Goren, Cyyr Elensar, and Jayden Dormus
  • Multiple Accounts Of Assault
  • Kidnapping
  • Thievery
This notice is for your own saftey
Thank you for your time
-Tybalt Rhett

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
Drecius can be seen walking away from the poster, flipping it the middle finger as he walks off.

"No pay to toss th'lass in? Pft. I'm out."

Raith

Lord of Altera
* Mila and Goren look at the posters* Mila: Brother... are we dead?

Goren: from what I can tell.. we are still moving around..