Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandit Threat

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*Morna walks up to the poster at the crossroads slowly. Once she finishes reading the words on it she glances around quickly and pulls her hood up tight around her face, frowning.* " Seems I need to pay brother Tybalt a visit." *Said in a hushed tone to her self as she swiftly walks away*

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*rushing by the crossroads, she sees the poster...
her eyes grew wide, her skin turned pale*

<Fae: Morna, what have you done...>

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
How do you join the bandits?
There is still a lot of OOC stuff being prepared before anything can /really/ begin. But anyone feel free to find me IG and we can discuss recruitment and other details. My IGN is Orbit80 or BrianAT16!

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
[I believe only town owners have the power to rip down all posters effectively enough to keep them that way.]
Its a poster, it isn't exactly hard to pull it off a wall... I'm actually surprised nobody has done this yet, considering the ridiculous amounts of "Hey lets stick up one poster and have the whole world know this information".

As a matter of fact, saying "you can't do that because you're not the town owner" is a pretty weak defense, considering its an RP poster and not actually part of the town. You wouldn't complain if someone kicked a rock along a street in RP, so why this?

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Its a poster, it isn't exactly hard to pull it off a wall... I'm actually surprised nobody has done this yet, considering the ridiculous amounts of "Hey lets stick up one poster and have the whole world know this information".

As a matter of fact, saying "you can't do that because you're not the town owner" is a pretty weak defense, considering its an RP poster and not actually part of the town. You wouldn't complain if someone kicked a rock along a street in RP, so why this?
My bad a misread of the original post. Because it's a single poster in multiple towns, I originally assumed it was posters in different areas. I just wanted to point out that tearing them down wouldn't do much when the first poster would find out, as he'd just post more, but I didn't realize there was only one poster.

Angryboy

Look at it this way. You're not allowed to have guardsmen because they give an unfair advantage since you can pull a dozen of them out of thin air... so why would it be allowed for someone to put up a poster demonizing another character, and then say "You can't pull it down"? Hardly fair on the latter character, no?

Angryboy

My bad a misread of the original post. Because it's a single poster in multiple towns, I originally assumed it was posters in different areas. I just wanted to point out that tearing them down wouldn't do much when the first poster would find out, as he'd just post more, but I didn't realize there was only one poster.
There are two; one in Azerport and another in the Crossroads Inn. Either way, that isn't exactly a large reach and the posters would most likely go unnoticed.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Did you people never do that at the naught, just tear down a poster so only you know about it?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*would be noticed and quickly replaces it with another poster*

(Depressed and Angry are right but if I do have to check this thread every 15 minutes to reach it that would be quite rediculous :p)

And to kaza and anyone else wanting to be a bandit, yeah. A lot of ooc work Morna and I have to do ;)

But I'm really really glad your interested :)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Morna walks up to the poster at the crossroads slowly. Once she finishes reading the words on it she glances around quickly and pulls her hood up tight around her face, frowning.* " Seems I need to pay brother Tybalt a visit." *Said in a hushed tone to her self as she swiftly walks away*
Come at me bruh-sis