Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits are Returning

The return of the bandits is a

• Total voters

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
As Ninja doesn't seem to be doing much with this I would like to let you all know that I am always open for recruits and am a very active bandit. If you are interested, pm me on the forums or in game, either way works.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Sorry for my inactivity. My computer time has been restricted because of my addiction to hollowworld. hshotwell, if you want to start a rival gang of bandits that sounds awesome :D. If you want to take control, I think we can turn that into an enjoyable RP.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
...Theres not much to rival, i haven't seen you in SW once. Yes, i am trying to take control, I've tried to RP with you but you've never been available. For those who are itching to get bandating, it has already begun, no need to wait for ninja.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
...Theres not much to rival, i haven't seen you in SW once. Yes, i am trying to take control, I've tried to RP with you but you've never been available. For those who are itching to get bandating, it has already begun, no need to wait for ninja.
Agreed. Take the initiative! Go and kill people! Make my character a leader in name only!

Spark

Broken
hshotwell said:
You will be crushed! :3

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Honestly though, this is why there are so few evil organizations, a different cycopath comes in and tries to take them down. There's too many chaotic evil and not enough lawful evil.

Spark

Broken
To be fair....4vLonmar army.... :p We have never stood by while bandits are active >:D Will make for some god fun though :)

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well the construction of a bandit base is being conducted soon all interested in helping should contact me either in game or through a message.