Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits are Returning

The return of the bandits is a

• Total voters

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
RP Name: Bronn Arduin
MC Username: Benijim
Reason to join the horde: Because i want to
How dedicated you will be to this cause: Dedicated
Will you be joining House Byrnson? No

(Optional)
Position: 2nd in command
Why this position should be included in the Horde: We talked about this

W

wakerman4

RP Name: G**** ***E We shall talk of me name...not in plain sight!
MC Username: Wakerman4
Reason to join the horde: I feel like being a bad guy for once. I want to be something a little more then...simple.
How dedicated you will be to this cause: I'm good with an axe, if 'tats what yer ask'in.
Will you be joining House Byrnson? No, I do not wish to join houses. But I'd rather help 'em, anyway I can.

(Optional)
Position: Highwayman/Bandit
Why this position should be included in the Horde: Won't it be nice 'ta rob someone blind?

Spark

Broken
RP Name: Thorvard Lonmar
MC Username: SparkInSpace
Reason to join the horde: More killing.
How dedicated you will be to this cause: I am already a dedicated bandit so very.
Will you be joining House Byrnson?
No
(Optional)
Position: Something quite high up
Why this position should be included in the Horde: The offer we discussed is still open.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Application
What would it take to sway you to join the glorious House Byrnson? House Byrnson will be formed along with this bandit horde.
Application
Yes we did talk. Dummyplug still needs to be informed.
Application
I will need to know your name to post it on the forum page..
Application
I believe I will take you up on that offer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! A beginning to my horde! All of you are accepted and as soon as I meet you in game I will be expecting your initial help in establishing a temporary SW base.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
It would most likely just a cheap place to rest my head and movement of the few belongings I have at this time. Also some slight freedom of building of my living quarters would be amazing.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
It would most likely just a cheap place to rest my head and movement of the few belongings I have at this time. Also some slight freedom of building of my living quarters would be amazing.
That sounds good to me. I would go in game to direct you to the area I have claimed in the SW, but minecraft is down right now.

W

wakerman4

RP Name: Gromm Wake I did not want to speak of my name. We will talk in-game.
(OOC message to everyone: No one knows this is gromm in RP, okay?)
MC Username: Wakerman4
Reason to join the horde: I feel like being a bad guy for once. I want to be something a little more then...simple.
How dedicated you will be to this cause: I'm good with an axe, if 'tats what yer ask'in.
Will you be joining House Byrnson? No, I do not wish to join houses. But I'd rather help 'em, anyway I can.

(Optional)
Position: Highwayman/Bandit
Why this position should be included in the Horde: Won't it be nice 'ta rob someone blind?

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
If ninja doesn't reply to this soon I may see if I can corral all the people who replied to this to come and join seeing as everyone does really like the idea but I wish ninja would return he did a great job setting this up.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I second the motion. Bandits are returning and the underworld is rising but not by the hand of someone of the likes of ninja.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
If it wasn't for ninja reviving the old spirits and interests in bandits would we be having the conversation right now? ;)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ninja has something called finals, give him time.... jeez. He can't come online until friday, he's been studying the whole time.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
It dosent matter if you feel he has the right to or not, he came up with this idea!!!!!!!!!! It's his!!!!!!! :D

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
It dosent matter if you feel he has the right to or not, he came up with this idea!!!!!!!!!! It's his!!!!!!! :D
That is the point I'm arguing for... that since he was the one to attempt to bring him back it should be his. It's very counter-productive to argue against those with the same sentiments as yourself....